Team Help

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by SuperSaiyanEevee, Nov 16, 2003.

1. SuperSaiyanEevee

SuperSaiyanEevee New Member

I just restarted my Sapphire and right now I just saved Birch. I was wondering if you guys couuld help me with my team i will make. Right now this is my team;

Torchic :eek:
    Scratch :eek:
    Growl :eek:

Thanx in advance

2. SuperSaiyanEevee

Now my Torchic knows Focus Energy. Right now I think I'll capture 5 Zigzagooon for their Pickup ability. :D

3. SuperSaiyanEevee

Okay, right now, this is my team. I wont bother posting the Zigzagoons though because they're not my Battleing Pokes!

Torchic/DeathBeak
    Nature;Bold
    Hp;35
    Attack;20
    Defense;17
    Sp.Attack; 23
    Sp.Defense;18
    Speed;18
    Level;13

Attacks; Scratch,Ember,Growl,Focus Energy

Shroomish
    Nature;Timid
    Hp;26
    Attack;9
    Defense;14
    Sp.Attack;11
    Sp.Defense;14
    Speed;11
    Level;7

Attacks; Absorb,Tackle,Stun Spore

Plus I have 3 Zigzagoon for their abilities ;)

~Eevee

4. Dek

Dek New Member

Depending on where you are, I would suggest cutting down the Zigzagoons and get a wingul (water type), and a Makuhita and some sort of psychic type (Abra is a lot better, IMO. find him in the caves near Dewford town). You only need at least one Zigzagoon in your group. However, if your trying to collect some items before adventuring anywhere, then dont listen to me :lol:

Last edited: Nov 16, 2003
  5. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

Torchic can easily handle the first few Gyms by itself, if played right. But make sure you evolve it early.....

First Gym, Rock, falls to Double Kick

Second Gym, Fighting, can easily be beaten with Peck

Third Gym, while technically electric, is also mostly steal, any fire attack will do

Fourth Gym, Normal, will also fall to Double Kick.

So you could go quite a ways with only a Torchic starter..... Just make sure you level up one of you Zigzagoons up, and evolve it so it can learn Strenght. and keep as many Zigzagoons as you want....

Other good Pokemon, you could get, Ralts or Abra, both require intense training, but are more than worth it. Wingul makes a good Water and Flyer. Something like Aron or Geodude to help back Torchic as a Physical attacker, both have awsome defense too.

6. SuperSaiyanEevee

Before I stated over my Sapphire I had an Alakazam and Golem but it got boring. Now my Shroomish is at level 13! Thanx for you hel[p

7. SwampertEX

SwampertEX New Member

Umm Spectreon, the Fourth Gym is Fire not Normal...

8. Mitsirugi

Mitsirugi New Member

Get a ralts at the same place wally cought his he's cool with the hypnosis dream eater is allways fun :D

9. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

Sorry, thats right.... Norman is 5th gym... doh!
    But still, Combuskin/Blazekin can handle it....

10. Eevee234

Eevee234 New Member

In the 4th gym attract is annoying though....

11. Alex

Alex New Member

A word of advice while battling may the second time.Catch the following poke'mon depending on your starting poke'mon.

Mudkip-Ralts(evolve to kirla)use confusion
    Torchic-shroomish.use grass attacks
    treeko-Any water poke'mon you caught by fishing with the old rod.use water attacks
    And most important of all....Wichever one you choose make sure it's over level 20 at least. :D