2 Team Magma Conspirator
2 Magma Schemer
2 Energy Search
2 Potion
Energy
8 Fire
16 Fighting

You also Get a Magma Coin with their logo the M thing
The usual check list The Damage Counters the updated ruel book and the box witch i flaten out and called it a poster not bad tho
i think for the 2nd time you actually get a Play Mat!!!!

my 2 cents:Too bad no Maxie or Magma Energy now i informed you guys now buy your Team Magma Starter i thought that groudon was a holo maybe in booster only in the list is said that its a *H

Last edited:
Card #9/95 Magma's Groudon IS a holo in the boosters - sounds like they did it again, making non-holos of the holo numbered cards just for the precon starter decks.

BTW, where did you find this deck???

i bought this deck from my local card store i requested it if you need proof i can take a pic of the box and mat the deck had been mixed but i need some where to load it

Last edited:
Professor Richards, when you say they did it again, are you talking about the WOTC LC Charizard and Dark Blastoise, or was there a Pokemon USA case too?

I would love to be in a Sealed Deck with the TATM decks, now that I know generally what's in each of them...

i hope some one would post the aqua i ask the card store i go to this moring and they been sold out sad o well

its ovious that kyogre is going to be in there since the cover and stuff the only thing is the holo i first thought that there would be only 1 Groudon but i think walrein would be there since the cover of the check list is arrgon and the back is walrein so you guys might be right untill some one opens the starter and says differently

Too bad cheaptendo didn't add the holo Groudon like the japanese pre-cons and no Magma energy either ... seems not everything that is done in Japan is copied if you can save a few bucks :(

Still hopefully they have kept the quality thick plastic coins so not all is lost.

Duh, I got a Holo Walrein in my first booster and a Holo Groudon in my second one. :D
Though my third one is very disappointing: A Seviper.

Last edited:
Drat, I was hoping that mine was special.
Oh well, at least that means that I'll be able to get them w/o buying loads of boosters, not that I won't buy loads of them anyway.

Yes, team aquas walrein is the holo, and the deck comes w/ 2 Kyogres. My sister got one of the last Team Aqua decks yesterday at Meijer's, i just got 4 packs. But the weird thing is, i got a holo Walrein also!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back