Team Tournaments

Discussion in 'Archive' started by YoungJohn06, Oct 29, 2003.

1. YoungJohn06

YoungJohn06 New Member

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows if Nintendo is gonna keep the team Pokemon tournaments? Me and a friend are wanting to enter in them, but have no idea if they're even gonna happen still. Any info anyone has would be greatly appreciated.

2. mysterioustrainer

mysterioustrainer New Member

At this time, Nintendo is not going to host Team events. It is likely to say that there will be no more offical team events as well. Oh well it was good while it lasted.

3. bkminnis

bkminnis New Member

team battle!

florida is having a series of team battles. We hope the other states will organize with us so that our champions can get to gether and battle. Nintendo is not needed to have this fun!

4. SaNdy-MaN

SaNdy-MaN New Member

I hope they keep team events going. At frist I hated them, but they grow on you and can be alot of fun.

5. bkminnis

bkminnis New Member

thanks alot!

It is expoding into alot of fun here! Hopefully you can get some support in your area. We actually had to submit possible rulings into pokemon usa for the unlimited because many of the issues have never been discussed before. Team battle will take on a new face next year when we try unlimited 2 on 2 battles. Oh my god!

6. bkminnis

bkminnis New Member

tEAM BATTLES SEEM TO BE GROWING, pLEASE SEND ANY INFO ON YOUR AREA,, OTHER STATE GROUPS,, AND SMALLER GROUPS ARE GETTING IT TOGETHER.