techs against gg and bannette.

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by ElectroFreak_Chas, Jun 9, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. ElectroFreak_Chas

ElectroFreak_Chas New Member

I currently have 2 decks. I have my own gg deck that can do fairly well against bannette. I also have my electivire deck which has beaten a bannette deck a couple times. I think the electivire has more potential if i could only find techs to add. Is there any way to remove weakness or anything? I dont want to post my deck list unless needed. I kind of want to keep it a secret for nationals. It did place 2nd in battle roads when i played it. If you have ANY ADVICE please post.

2. ashinto

ashinto New Member

for weakness, tech in a 1-0-1 blastoise d into your decks, should work.

3. lestatxxx

lestatxxx New Member

As did to win a GG? If electivire is slow and has weakness?

Idea:

Electivire / Lv. X + Ampharos + Zapdos + Aerodactyl + Claydol + Rotom

If you faster weapons against GG perhaps, you win. The unique problem is the weakness =S

A Banette never play does not exist in argentina, nobody uses it. !!!

P.D: It is very little possibility that you tap a blastoise in a game (Only one!)

4. BJJ763

BJJ763 Trading Mod Supervisor Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

If you want deck help, you must post your deck. This is more appropriate in Cards: Strategy, Ruling & Collecting Questions.

5. DarthPika

DarthPika New Member

Vire will never beat Plox as it dies with out its powers.

6. ElectroFreak_Chas

ElectroFreak_Chas New Member

ok well thank you. I may run a blastoise or 2 as a tech but . . im not sure yet. however to those who will post anything new .. . . please let the thread die. do not make any more posts. And bjj763 im sorry for posting in the wrong thing.

7. DarthPika

DarthPika New Member

Welcome to the gym.

Change the title to Lock Please and a Mod will lock it for you.

8. ColdCoates90

ColdCoates90 Active Member

Its now in the right place to discuss this, you could also get some new ideas as well.

Personally I would cut my losses against Gardy and just make it overall more consistent vs everything else. Theres no way 'Vire can beat GG if they both get setup, weakness is hardly the biggest issue.

9. Alazor

Alazor Active Member

Cessation Crystal after a Plox, sure I c an't use Powers anymore, but you can't Telepass me.
    Play with lots of Team Galactic's Wager.

10. Rew

Rew Active Member

Crystal Beach

Rew

11. The_Strings

The_Strings New Member

Very interesting, to say the least.
    Then they would be trapped in the same boat as you, and I'm sure they wouldn't enjoy that at all.

12. Alazor

Alazor Active Member

The only good tech that might fit in GG to counter Crystal would be Sceptile ex d (Crystal Gaurdians)-- but I doubt if it would be worth the trouble, warp point would be easier.