That was kind of weird.

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by Wallydraigle, Apr 17, 2008.

1. Wallydraigle

Wallydraigle New Member

I just pulled a Legend Maker holo muk and a reverse holo muk. From the same pack. You ever get a weird pack like that?

2. Ardoptres

Ardoptres New Member

It's not rare.

3. zman22674

zman22674 New Member

My fiancee and I get that very often. We got 2 Blaziken (GE) that way recently and i thought it was weird when we first starting playing when i bought a DP pack and had the holo and reverse holo Electivire in the same pack. It is not as rare as you might think.

Z

4. pikachu*

pikachu* New Member

Well i got 2 exs in one booster. Back in the day of LGFR. 1 Gengar ex and 1 Moltres Ex. So is that rare?

5. Blaziken 1111

Blaziken 1111 Active Member

It was pretty lucky but not sure if rare. Probaly is rare because the chances of getting a ex is rare not like a normal holo rare.

6. ashinto

ashinto New Member

that is very weird, but it has happened to me many times, like my last pack i got i got a reverse holo and a holo which where the same card in the same pack.

7. Croatian_Nidoking

Croatian_Nidoking New Member

I've had it happen many times to me myself, most notably 2 Rare Candies in a pack of GE. Never had 2 ex's in a pack, though.

- Croatian (lucky me) Nidoking

8. Tentacruel13

Tentacruel13 New Member

I've gotten 1 manaphy and 1 manaphy RH in a DP pack.

9. AnimeDDR110

AnimeDDR110 New Member

The other day i pulled a pack like that, and some kid try to buy it from me for $20. RH Pachirisu, Pachirisu, and a Rare Candy all in the same pack. I was thinking about it for a while and how uncommon it is, and i thought that was the best pack pulled ever until pikachu*'s story. Thats also very weird because i bought a FRLG box about 2 years ago and the 8th pack i pulled a gengar ex, and in the next pack i pulled a moltres ex.

The stories passed around the gym are really.....interesting?

10. Dual_Draw

Dual_Draw New Member

It's not that uncommon, I once pulled 2 Blissey in 1 pack near BRs!

11. Bolt

Bolt New Member

i just pulled 2 pachirisu from a ge pack

12. lolganium

lolganium New Member

i think the hidden ex's (three birds) didn't even count as the ex of the booster. thats probably why