Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The 08th MS Team DVDs, Help!!

Augh.

I've been searching for a few days now for a box set of the 'The 08th Mobile Suit Team', and I haven't been able to find any that are real. Ebay is all one massive bootleg, and all the reputable sites I've checked don't HAVE any sort of box set, leading me to believe that one doesn't exist. So, I've succumbed to searching for individual DVDs with each episode. Unfortunately, I've come to find that most everyone charges upwards of $20 for each DVD, meaning that in order to get the entire series, I'd have to pay over EIGHTY DOLLARS for TWELVE EPISODES.

Needless to say, I can't possibly hope to pay that. Nor would I want to. So, does anyone happen to know of a place where I can cheaply buy either a box set of it (A REAL one, if it exists), or the four seperate DVDs?

Did you try Best Buy? The one near where I live has a hole aisle of Anime DVDs. If it does exist, they will most likely have it.

I've checked several Best Buys already, the only Gundam related anime I've seen has been Gundam Wing, and if I recall correctly, a few old Mobile Suit Gundam movies.

Ok, browsing DVDpricesearch this was the best I could find:

4 dvds, 3 @$13.99 each and one at $14.99, no shipping on an order of at least $20
Seems quite reasonable, even though the price might be steep (well, at least it's about $10 cheaper a piece than in Europe)

Back