Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The 3 Pokémon Rocks America cities are...

Status
Not open for further replies.
SAN Diego is Better than NO CA site.

THe problem IS WE KEEP DRIVING DOWN THERE.

Only Kidding...

HEY, if I WERE living in the BAY Area I would be complaining... 2 hrs vs 6hrs, no complaints from me.

Dates?

ALWAYS SAN DIEGO ... ALWAYS

ok, i just yelled in mah class -_-;;

ugh ...

Why no bay area ... =/ .. ITS OUR TURN

Always, ALWAYS SO CAL ... NEVER NOCAL .. Last Big Event was 2 Years Ago .. OMG

Ooooh, yeah!!!!

St. Louis - the official center of the Pokemon world (OK, not really)

And hey, go to the event, meet Meganium45 and the gang in person!

I thinks we will be assisting in the events, I thinks!!!

More details to be release soon!

In a word WOOT!!!1

Meganium45

What exactly is Pokemon Rocks America? It sounds like it may be worth coming too if the prizes are good. San Diego is about a 6 hour drive for me, but i can stay for free so yeah....

Cool. Houston and StLouis are a bit too far for us in Colorado, but that's okay. Maybe they'll do this again and put one in the Rockies somewhere. Congrats to those cities and players living close to them.

Last edited:
HEY, if I WERE living in the BAY Area I would be complaining... 2 hrs vs 6hrs, no complaints from me.

It's getting a complaint from me, yo. .... Any San Franciscians who have time and gas money wanna come along? :D TRUKid, wanna do a road trip? ;)

Last edited:
Hah! I said San Diego was likely, being a big convention-city and being location for past a past STS.

It will be interesting to see exactly what will happen at the 'Rocks America' events.

Tego said:
Hah! I said San Diego was likely, being a big convention-city and being location for past a past STS.
Hey... LA is a big convention-city too. Heck, we host E3 every year; you can't get much bigger than that.

But, oh well... SD is withen driving distance (2 hours). I just have no idea if I will be able to make it. (at least we'll have an EX: Dragon pre-release in LA)

Well, according to the census bureau:

St. Louis, MO--IL MSA 2,603,607
Kansas City, MO--KS MSA 1,776,062

Los Angeles--Riverside--Orange County, CA CMSA 16,373,645
San Francisco--Oakland--San Jose, CA CMSA 7,039,362
San Diego, CA MSA 2,813,833
Sacramento--Yolo, CA CMSA 1,796,857

Dallas--Fort Worth, TX CMSA 5,221,801
Houston--Galveston--Brazoria, TX CMSA 4,669,571
San Antonio, TX MSA 1,592,383
Austin--San Marcos, TX MSA 1,249,763

So they chose the largest metro area in Missouri, the second largest (but not by much) in Texas, and the third largest in California. The real driving force was probably what was availible, though.

Of course, some locations within cities would be nice, since I can't find anything on the web.

Last edited:
I'd certainly like to go to the one in St. Louis, but since I don't have a car, it'll take some crafty planning. And since we don't know the exact locations (be it a hotel, convention center, or something else), my planning will have to wait.

On the other hand, if anyone's travelling I-44 to get there, you'd be passing right through Rolla... :D

Scizor said:
What exactly is Pokemon Rocks America? It sounds like it may be worth coming too if the prizes are good. San Diego is about a 6 hour drive for me, but i can stay for free so yeah....
http://www.pokemon.com/events/index.asp?articleID=467

Lookout Turbo Can You Handle All Of This At One Time???

Turbo Blastoise said:
Wow! One that is actually within an hour from where I live! I'm definitely going if they plan to have any TCG event there.

:clap: :clap: Jump up & down, Turbo Blastoise!!! :thumb: :thumb:

You are one of the first Pokemon players in Houston to know........??????

Your Friend, Master Professor Birch, is bringing the DRAGON into Houston, Texas!!!!

That's right good buddy Houston will host the "EX-Dragon Pre-release Tournament" the next weekend, November 15, 2003!!!

Congrats!!!! :thumb: :thumb: :D :D

*UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE*

For those of you that are thinking of attending the "Dragon" pre-release touranment, the Date of the event has been MOVED to SUNDAY, 16, November 2003, to the Best Western Newport Mesa Inn.

This was done to prevent any conflicts with the Pokemon Rocks America Tour held the day before.

*Information courtesy of PT&E1*

Take Care,

Skywolf1

nick, maybe ...

prolly not cuz of my mom and her obsession of me going to school -_-...

Thanks for the offer though :clap: :) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back