The Armoured Egg

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Jigglypuff666, Sep 17, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jigglypuff666

Jigglypuff666 New Member

Mainly something I thought of for fun, but, who knows, it might be quite good.

Pokémon (18)
    4 Budew (DP)
    4 Anorith (HP)
    4 Armaldo (HP)
    2 Exeggcute (HP)
    2 Exeggutor (HP)
    2 Holon's Castform (HP)

Trainers (28)
    4 Pokédex Handy 909
    4 Claw Fossil
    4 Holon Fossil
    2 Night Maintenance
    4 Master Ball/Dusk Ball
    3 Dual Ball/Quick Ball
    3 Rare Candy
    4 Cessation Crystal

Energy (14)
    4 Fighting
    4 Scramble
    2 Double Rainbow
    4 Metal

Strategy:
    Spilt Bomb with Exeggutor until they die, then use Armaldo's Delta Edge to finish everything off. Budew is the starter, so the deck uses the Budew Toolbox. Holon's Castform is only there for energy. I have maxed out Scrambles as I would expect to sacrifice a lot of Pokémon.

I'd like to add Lake Boundary, as it doesn't really effect anything in this deck that badly. Also, Crystal Shard would be nice due to the fairly common Fighting resistance. Another 1-1 Exeggutor line wouldn't go amiss either. However, I can't find the room for either of them, so help in what to take out would be nice. Finally, would Blastoise d (CG) be good in here? If so, what should I take out for it?

Actually, all help is appriciated!

2. Jayson

Jayson Active Member

I think you might run into trouble when you're netting only one new card per turn. Maybe add Pokenav to help get your scramble energies out faster? Or try a few hand refreshing supporters, they're awesome with pokeballs and other similar one-use trainers, because you can use everything up to get your hand size down, then play a copycat or oak's research or rowan for a big gain.

3. Jigglypuff666

Jigglypuff666 New Member

PokéNav would be great now that I think about it, but what do I take out for it? As for hand refreshing supporters, I am tempted to add them in, but it then decreases the power of Armaldo if I have one in play, which is not what I want, though, they could of course be used early on in the game. I would like ot add 2 Copycats, but, again, what should I take out for them?
    Thanks for the advice!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.