The best card coming to the game

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by proplay010, Jul 27, 2008.

1. proplay010

proplay010 New Member

staraptor... wow its so amazing i bet it gets featured in every deck.. put that together with bidoof and your set... yay:thumb:.. post it up

2. B_B_C

B_B_C New Member

Your alittle late. That's old news.

3. Blaziken 1111

Blaziken 1111 Active Member

From where, IFDS? DP?

4. proplay010

proplay010 New Member

IFDS.... yay... :]]

5. Brawler

Brawler <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

It's BAD!!!!

A body which dosen't threaten the deck I'm playing, a flippy atattck, a bad attatck, and a normal

retreat.

It's not OMG!Best card ever! This is one of the worse cards in the set.

Not even broken.

6. Blaziken 1111

Blaziken 1111 Active Member

If you can consitently get heads it can be really enoying but otherwise it's terrible.

7. Rai

Rai <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

...At this point, I introduce you to an electric card in the same set.

[del]Pikaaa.... PUUUUNCH![/del] Raichu IFDS, especially with how EASY it's attack is to use with Raichu MT. :/ Heck, easier, Electrode. It's not like Staraptor is THAT threatening when it can't touch the active. :/

And I'm not sure I'd mock that Bidoof. It seems kinda... desperate, doesn't it? You know what happens to people under stress...

8. homeofmew

homeofmew Active Member

I think Shaymin lv x and Heatran lvl x are going to be the most wanted cards out of IFDS. Shaymin is going to be like Leafeon lv x all mover again $40 X(

9. Papi/Manny

Papi/Manny New Member

Its funny how his body is worse then a better stage 1 coming out in that set.

10. ashinto

ashinto New Member

ya, your right, but shaymin lv.x and leafeon lv.x would be really broken, with sceptile and torterra.

11. proplay010

proplay010 New Member

k guys it was a joke.....