Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

the best GG deck?

glaceon_master

Can anyone show me a good GG line and i mean good one that was wrking for them more than a week??
a good GG pokeline
and a good GG trainers line
and E line

Last edited:

if u mean gg line
4 ralts sw
3 krilia sw
3 gardy sw
1 gardy lvx
2 gallade

or if u have multiple tsd's u can run 2/2 gardy lvx

PLOX is the best G&G deck.

'Nuff said.

If you need a list, look 'em up on the Deck Help & Strategy section. They're all over the place...

Here's my teched-out list:

Pokemon (21):

Gardevoir Lv.X x1
Gardevoir SW x3
Gallade x2
Kirlia x2
Ralts DF x4
Claydol x2
Baltoy x2
Jirachi EX x1
Dusknoir x1
Duskull x1
Phione x2

Trainers (22):

Team Galactic's Wager x4
Rare Candy x4
Ceilio's Network x3
Roseanne's Research x3
Professor Oak's Visit x3
Windstorm x2
Time-Space Disortion (could be replaced by Night Maintenance) x1
Cessation Crystal x1
Warp Point x1

Energy (17):

Double Rainbow Energy x4
Call Energy x4
ScrambleEnergy x2
Cyclone Energy x1
Psychic Energy x5
Fighting Energy x1

It's hard to say, Plox or GG... Plox can beat GG easier than GG can beat Plox, but GG can kill Rogues easier. ´Plox kills Empoloen, GG also.

It's hard to say, Plox or GG... Plox can beat GG easier than GG can beat Plox, but GG can kill Rogues easier. ´Plox kills Empoloen, GG also.
Neither Plox nor GG kill Empoleon. They can beat it but don't have a top matchup. Why would everyone play Empoleon if it lost to GG/Plox?

The best GG deck is Plox. It's strengthened to kill almost any deck. It's just a matter of Wager, Cosmic Power, and Psychic Lock. Not even Crystal BEach can stop you since you could tech in an Unown G and attach it to your Pokemon with the least HP so you can Bring Down other stuff. Crystal Beach is a good card, but Plox can withstand it better than GG without Windstorm. You play Tauros if things get ugly with Crystal BEach. I got 5th at Texas Regionals with my Plox deck and i played a deck with 4 Crystal Beach. I outsped them and won without having them take a prize. I didn't even use Windstorm. The perfect timing with Tauros and having a Psychic Energy on a Gallade can set up for a killer game.

Its the same deck,LBS is the same no matter if u play 1 or more Lugia or more Steelix ex lines.

GG has the same line so its techs has no limits,a guy with Breloom tech won US Nats,so anything is possible with this deck.

4 Raltz SW
2 Kirlia SW
3 Gardy SW
1 Gardy X
2 Gallade
2 Baltoy
2 Claydol
1 Duskull
1 Duksnoir DP

is the base line now,add in maybe Chatot,Phoines,4 Call,I mean its pretty easy to come up with a good list.

you could tech in an Unown G and attach it to your Pokemon with the least HP so you can Bring Down other stuff.
It doesn't work that way. If the Pokémon with least HP in play is protected, it's still the target of Bring Down, but since all effects are prevented, Bring Down fails.

Back