The Best Mario Deck This Format

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by TavishReppinUtah, Mar 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TavishReppinUtah

TavishReppinUtah New Member

POKEMON (15)
    4 machamp (one from PK)
    1 machoke
    4 machop
    3 lucario
    3 riolu

TRAINERS Etc. (28)
    2 strength charm
    4 cessation crystal
    3 castaway
    4 plus power
    2 lake boundary
    3 professor oaks visit
    4 pokenav
    3 celios network
    3 rare candy

ENERGY (17)
    4 double rainbow energy
    2 scramble energy
    11 fighting energy

STRATEGY: Just do alot of damage.

2. Blaziken 1111

Blaziken 1111 Active Member

-1-0-1 Machchamp
    +1 riolu
    +1 Machoke

Also running 4 cess crystal is too much so keep it at 3 at the most. Also take out a fighting energy, the pokenavs because this card is only good for speed decks which this deck is not. Take out a lake boundary becuase only blissey has fighting weakness and also lukario Lv.x is a must.

3. Jason

Jason New Member

no lucario x???

4. TavishReppinUtah

TavishReppinUtah New Member

thanks for the advice although im not a fan of lucario lv x i dont really think it is that good

5. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Sorry, I don't understand your strategy. Please make it much more clear so I can understand it. Sorry. The moderators and rules say the same thing too.

Woah, you really need that thing. It is one of the best parts about Lucario! How can you not want a turn where they can't harm Lucario, and you get that extra HP and useful attack? Seriously, you'll want to be playing one.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Oh, and the Lake Boundaries are not a good play. Blissey is so rarely seen these days, and Gardevoir is so commonly seen. So basically, you're just giving your opponent an advantage by playing it since you're all weak to Psychic.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.