The biggest States

Discussion in 'State/Province/Territory Championships' started by Rocketman, Mar 15, 2011.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Rocketman

Rocketman New Member

I know most of you love to hear big numbers for your State Championship. If you live in Texas, Cali., Florida, Oregon you are used to this and love to brag about it. But really, it's all just fun. How many people show up to a kids game tournament means nothing in the big picture of life. What I'd like to propose is a different kind of numbers race this weekend that can really mean something and make the pokemon comm. show they make a difference. My numbers race is very simple.......everyone who goes to a states this weekend donate whatever they can to the victims of the earthquake/ tsunami in Japan. Either the TO can set up a kitty or really however they want to if they choose to. We then could send the money to the relief effort in the name of " POKEMON" and we could see what states win THAT numbers race.
    If this sounds like too much to do, then I strongly urge everyone to donate via the redcross, you can text 90999 and $10 will be added to your phone bill and given to the victims in Japan.
    Having seen what Katrina did here and how bad it was for a long time, I can say I know those people are going through hell over there. They have it 100x worse than katrina. It is frezzing cold, they have no food or power or homes, and now they have to deal with nuclear meltdowns This is truly a disaster that may take decades to recover from, so please give what you can.
    Thanks.