Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The "how-to-regognize-each-other-at -Canadian-Nats" Thread

Muscovy Level X

Ok, for you Canadian players comeing to Nationals in Vancouver, this is a thread to post how you will be recognised. Basicly post what you will wear, deck sleeves, deck boxees, ect.

Mine (and the example):
Wearing: Blue shirt, black pants with ble and white stripes.
Deck tin: The old Zapdos/Articuno/Moltres one.
Sleeves: MD prerelease (Leafeon&Glaceon)

I look forward to seeing you guys at Nats!

Last edited:
Because i'm not 100% prepared I will edit this post but

Hat: Red Boston RedSox hat
Shirt: White Shirt (Prob w/ Maple Leaf (Red)
Pants: Red Shorts

Figured it out? Cept for the hat the theme is there. Well actually the hat is the Team B(urnaby) hat so it actually goes along with it

Tin: Dual Sided: Top: Palkia. Bottom: Empoleon
Sleeves: n/a

And how long have you been using your Lucario sleeves? Steve says you're going to need completely new sleeves for nats.

Last edited:
I'll be the guy sitting in St. Catharines, ON waiting to hear that Geneses won with the most random deck again
*sigh* it makes me wish i still lived in Burnaby

And how long have you been using your Lucario sleeves? Steve says you're going to need completely new sleeves for nats.
I've been useing the DP sleeves since the Pre-release, but they stil look new.
Are you kidding? Is this just the check for particular scratches, marks, ect, or do you actualy need BRAND - NEW - SLEEVES? :eek:
And by new do they have to be recent, or actualy "Look, here I am, opening my sleeves." and "Okay, kid, you're in." ??? :confused::eek:

I've been useing the DP sleeves since the Pre-release, but they stil look new.
Are you kidding? Is this just the check for particular scratches, marks, ect, or do you actualy need BRAND - NEW - SLEEVES? :eek:

At BRs (Woobies) he said to numerous people during registration then announced to everyone. I had bought my sleeves 8 days before the tournament, they had a total of 5 or so practice games from the night before (Had not been opened until the night before testing to sleeve Moth Balls then switched decks). When I got up there, he said last tournament for these sleeves. He then announced during the "current news" I guess that they will crackdown on the sleeves and they should be used if they are new or used the night before.

At BRs (Woobies) he said to numerous people during registration then announced to everyone. I had bought my sleeves 8 days before the tournament, they had a total of 5 or so practice games from the night before (Had not been opened until the night before testing to sleeve Moth Balls then switched decks). When I got up there, he said last tournament for these sleeves. He then announced during the "current news" I guess that they will crackdown on the sleeves and they should be used if they are new or used the night before.
Ok, thanks. I think my MD sleeves are good enugh, but I'll grt some more somewhere to be safe.

Figured it out? Cept for the hat the theme is there. Well actually the hat is the Team B(urnaby) hat so it actually goes along with it

sigh ... why do you have to make a Team B and have it stand for team Burnaby ...

"B" should stand for something else :D hahaha ...

Back