Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The king of donks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sweet I was thinking of a deck like this.

but 14 energy Im suprised you dont have energy problems

I had Energy problems twice so far out of about 20 games. Usually i have a starting energy or two, followed by some sort of way to get more(Bucks, Rossanne's, lots of deck thinning, A suicidal electrode, etc.) However, i may drop the two energy pickup. Cards that take coin flips are no good when you aren't lucky.

I'm going to go ahead and say this is the best deck i have played in this current format. It demolishes kingdra, AMU, Froslass, and so much more. It stops GG Extremely quick, makes a joke of Eevee's(Plasma+Pluspower/bucks kills glaceon X) It's truly insane, and if it doesn't see some play, then people are way to narrow minded.

Love the name, at least you know there is absolutely no honor in the deck. Not sure about the Luxray call I think. I mean he is an awesome tech in an ele deck and he does have donk potential, but IMO there has to be something better for a potential longer match. I can't really say who off the top of my head. just my honest opinion.

Not at all. Please though, if you test it, would you mind posting your results with it? The more results i get, the more changes i can make to adapt to the meta. Someone in strategy suggested a 1-1 Masquereain/Gyarados line to deal with groudonk, and depending on the results people have, the validity of those suggestions rise or fall.

Either way, good luck.

I have always wanted to make a deck with the electrode and this seems reaaly nawce. I'll test it against my decks and let you know how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back