The king of donks.

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by The Knee, Aug 9, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Knee

The Knee New Member

Dead deck due to a ruling. Please, a moment of mourning.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2008
  2. Zathaz

Zathaz New Member

sweet I was thinking of a deck like this.

but 14 energy Im suprised you dont have energy problems

3. The Knee

The Knee New Member

I had Energy problems twice so far out of about 20 games. Usually i have a starting energy or two, followed by some sort of way to get more(Bucks, Rossanne's, lots of deck thinning, A suicidal electrode, etc.) However, i may drop the two energy pickup. Cards that take coin flips are no good when you aren't lucky.

4. sandy4123

sandy4123 New Member

wouldnt poke radar help? what is donks btw

5. Zathaz

Zathaz New Member

if your not having problems dont change anything...

6. The Knee

The Knee New Member

I'm going to go ahead and say this is the best deck i have played in this current format. It demolishes kingdra, AMU, Froslass, and so much more. It stops GG Extremely quick, makes a joke of Eevee's(Plasma+Pluspower/bucks kills glaceon X) It's truly insane, and if it doesn't see some play, then people are way to narrow minded.

7. Umbreon777

Umbreon777 New Member

Huhuhu, another deck to test Scorpio against. :D

8. rroaryh

rroaryh New Member

Love the name, at least you know there is absolutely no honor in the deck. Not sure about the Luxray call I think. I mean he is an awesome tech in an ele deck and he does have donk potential, but IMO there has to be something better for a potential longer match. I can't really say who off the top of my head. just my honest opinion.

9. sandy4123

sandy4123 New Member

Have you tested against torterrible?

10. The Knee

The Knee New Member

Not yet.

Ten Candies.

11. Politoed666

Politoed666 New Member

Great idea! Mind if I build it myself?

12. The Knee

The Knee New Member

Not at all. Please though, if you test it, would you mind posting your results with it? The more results i get, the more changes i can make to adapt to the meta. Someone in strategy suggested a 1-1 Masquereain/Gyarados line to deal with groudonk, and depending on the results people have, the validity of those suggestions rise or fall.

Either way, good luck.

13. Jane

Jane Member

I have always wanted to make a deck with the electrode and this seems reaaly nawce. I'll test it against my decks and let you know how it goes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.