Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The Monarchy

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuronaito

Well im back, and i have a new deck that ive had in my head for a while and finally got to play test if. Its been working pretty good just its missing something, well ill get to the decklist and then the strat

- 18 -
4 Nidoran Female
2 Nidarina
3 Nidoqueen [Motherly Pheromone]
1 Nidoqueen D
3 Nidoran Male
2 Nidorino
3 Nidoking SW

- 27 -
4 Quick Ball
4 Dusk Ball
3 Great Ball
4 Master Ball
4 Pokedex
4 Rare Candy
2 Windstorm
2 Rowen

- 15 -
4 DRE
11 Psy

Well here is the strat of the deck, the deck usually explodes t2-3 and can drop 120+ with 2 nidoqueens on th ebench, with the ball engine and rownes im able to dump my hand refill and dump again making the deck quite fast. just sometimes it just doesnt have the right cards.

- 27 -
3 Quick Ball
3 Dusk Ball
3 Great Ball
3 Master Ball
4 Pokedex
4 Rare Candy
2 Windstorm
2 night maintenance
3 Copycat/Birch

I would go with Copycat/ Birch over Rowan! If you are Burning your hand, then you can Copycat and get a chance with more cards. Hand Size is still pretty big right now, so this should help out. Birch guarantees you up to 6 in hand, so that is also a viable card better than rowan IMHO! Night Maintenance is to help you with decking! Either that or Unown Z I think it is that you can put it back on top of your deck if it is on your bench.

ho snap i totally forgot about pheebe ya that would make it free tretreat. ill take a look into it and ajust it tonight at my local leauge

What I see happening with this deck is, you'll use up all your trainers on T1 or T2 and then you'll have to patiently draw one card per turn until you draw into one of your two Rowan. Ideally you should be chaining hand refreshers together, i.e. play a Rowan, and end up drawing a Copycat, which will get you an Oak's Research, and so on. You need about 8 hand refreshers to keep this going. Also I wouldn't want to rely on balls to get out that essential Nidoqueen d. Maybe run a few Celio? The trick here is finding a balance between supporters and trainers, where you have a supporter to use almost every turn, but you don't have a handful of supporters that will take you three or more turns to use up.

I made a deck just like this but I run 2 stantler To up the basic count and I agree with what jayson said about the celios .

Try this
-4 pokedex
- 1 copy cat (keep two)
- 1 ball (duck/master)
+ 1 scott
+2 phoebes
+3 celios network

though if you add pheobes if run into breloom then 120 boom ko to queen and with plus power ko to king:nonono:

2 Nidoking δ and 2 Nidoking SW,it works so well together cause with the Dark one,helps against Nette and he can do 30 for no NRG and 60/20 for 1 Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back