Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The New Pokemon.

Orange one looks like a Natu pre-evo(sorta)
Green one looks like somehing to do with Chimecho.

Yeah, I am leaning towards the idea that they are not connecting with other Pokemon. I hope so, because I was getting sick of all these new evolutions/babies of old Pokemon.

Wow, what a surprise. The new versions of the same region of a Pokemon game never brought new characters. Cool!

Red one looks like it has claws... Kingler evo?

Yeah, I'm with Prime, I hope they're actually new Pokemon.

But those are some ugly Pokemon silhouettes in my opinion. The only ones that look like they might be kind of cool would be the orange and red ones.

I say every single one of these are forms of Rotom.
That was my guess, as at least 2 looked like it, and they were all the same style (hinting that they are forms of a specific 1 Pokemon or a related group of Pokemon).

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Edit: BTW, I personaly think those are fakes. Not 100%, but I do.

Last edited:
lol, they all look like robots... remember the 3 regis, the 3 birds, the 3 dogs, maybe the 5 robots!... xDDD

Well, Serebii's taken notice and they seem confident it's for real.Bang!
However, as with most things, let's not get careless and completely acept this until Serebii is entirely sure!

If the next generation is a bunch of evolutions of pokemon that haven't evolved in over 10 years, i will be extremely dissapointed (once again). The new babies i dont mind. Like muchlax, he's cool. Magmortar though? Magnezone? Rhyperior? These come from Pokemon that are 10+ years old, and haven't changed since. why would they suddenly be able to evolve? I really think that was a turn for the worse. I can understand things like Steelix, where coating an Onix from the earlier generation in Steel made it evolve, But just randomly leveling up at a certain place doesnt make sense to me, and seems like they got uncreative.

Back