The Official Hotel Machampion Thread xD

Discussion in 'Tournaments & Events Worldwide' started by The Machampion, Jun 1, 2008.

1. The Machampion

The Machampion New Member

Hello All

With Nationals This Year Being A Bit More South Than Usual I Wanted To Offer Alturnate Accomodation For All Those Players Coming From Up North And Players who Dont want to Be Travelling Home Quite Late. Heres The Description:

Hotel Machampion. The Place To Be Before Uk Nationals, 5 Star Food (takeaway Pizza, Coca Cola And Chicken Wings), Comfortable Sleeping (Temporary beds Plus Sofa) A Tournament For Cash Tournaments. And Quite Close To The Venue, 40 Minutes (1 Bus) And Lots Of Trades.

For A Nice Easy Night, Hotel Machampion Is The Place To Before Nationals (Apart from Sami's)
    All It Costs Is 1 Phione MD ( Evolution Wish)or 1 Empoleon MD or if You Dont Have Them Something Else

So Far I Have -

Connor A
    Adeo F
    Vince B

Yeah, So if Your Interested Comment Here And i can Arrange Something

Luke - The Machampion

Last edited: Jun 3, 2008
  2. CHARLIZARD

CHARLIZARD New Member

im there

Im There

Yh 1st Class Hotel lol
    here i come:thumb:

3. The Machampion

Ok Connor, Ure There See Ya There You Know where I Live I Showed U Before

Friday and I Recieved Ure MSN Pm

4. TheLegendKiller

TheLegendKiller New Member

oi,we need to practice for nationals, i think everyones going to plan something mid-week! When are you free? PM me ur MSN.

5. Donezator

Donezator New Member

Hey cool! Does it cost anything? Will you be having a practice tourny the night before?

6. OllieK

OllieK New Member

interested....i'll need more info though c'mon msn and we'll talk bout it

7. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

I'm assuming the parent / guardian in charge of this house is aware of and agrees with doing this?

8. The Machampion

Ohh Yes Totally, My Mums I Quite Known In The Pokemon Comunity AsIt Is, But Yes She Is Fully Aware Of this and Agrees And Has Allowed Me

9. Magic_Umbreon

Magic_Umbreon Researching Tower Scientist, Retired

I thought this was an inside joke... you're actually offering hospitality to "random" people?

10. Jason

Jason New Member

Only those from Britain ;p

11. The Machampion

No Seriously I Am Offerign Accomadation To Players of the pokemon Card Game

12. Donezator

Donezator New Member

Does this cost anything????

13. The Machampion

Urgh I PM'D You. But i Shall Post The Terms And Conditions On This Thread.

Thanks From Luke

14. Jangrafess

Jangrafess New Member

Nowt wrong with that. If you've seen them around the forum before and they're known in the pokémon community they're hardly going to be sexual predators (and anyway, it's the Machampion -- who would?), are they? I've offered floor space at my house to people from other forums several times and I'm still intact. It's only weird when you've never seen the person post on the forum before and no-one's quite sure of their integrity.

Anyway, Luke. I think I'll pop along for play-testing and stuff, but I won't stay over as my house is closer to the venue.

15. The Machampion

Thanks Michael I Hope To See You There,

Luke :p

16. Jangrafess

Jangrafess New Member

What time should I meet you and where?

PM/MSN me about that.

17. The Machampion

MSN'd Is What I DID/?

Lol