The SendPM button

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by Magic_Umbreon, Sep 9, 2007.

1. Magic_Umbreon

Magic_Umbreon Researching Tower Scientist, Retired

Where did it come from? What are its plans? Why was it not here before?

2. pokemonmike

pokemonmike Active Member

New feature with the site upgrades I would guess. Makes it easier now to pm someone rather than cllick the username wouldn't you agree!:thumb:

3. Azure Kite

Azure Kite New Member

I agree! Although I don't have much need to pm...

4. Marril

Marril New Member

Ironically, I used it just a little while ago. And I only very rarely PM people.

Clearly, it was added because the prophets had seen that Marril would be requiring its use in the near future.

5. Burninating_Torchic

Burninating_Torchic New Member

It would've been better if they made it so when you clicked it it autoquoted the post that you clicked it in.
    That woulda been awesome and saved some time.

6. Azure Kite

Azure Kite New Member

I hate having to quote people cuz I have to bring up another page and my two index fingers are the only ones gifted with the ability to type and I don't even know how to type the right way and blah blah blah blah.....

7. Croatian_Nidoking

Croatian_Nidoking New Member

I'd say the new PM button is just another wat Pokegym's making itself better. Not that it needed to, since it's a great board as it is. :wink:

- Croatian_Nidoking

8. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

I like the little button. I just hope they never allow images to be shown in sigs like on most sites. That is the one thing I DON'T want to see!

9. Azure Kite

Azure Kite New Member

Well atleast this site isen't like gamefaqs where there are user levels. And you have to play for a certain number of days before you can post and make topics without restrictions. Its like over 3 months.