Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The Spinner II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ra2xse

The whole Spinner idea is Dennis Hawk's but i have ''little'' fixed it so here is the list:

Pokes:
3x Phanpy HP
3x Donphan SW

2x Sneasel DP
2x Weavile SW

2x Wailmer GE
2x Wailord GE

2x Mr Mime MT

1x Shuckle SW

1x Celebi* CG

1x Palkia GE
1x Palkia Lv.X GE
=20
Suppos:
2x Scott
4x Ceelio's Network
1x Bebe's Search
3x Roseanne's Research
4x POV
2x Island Hermit
2x Copycat
18+20=38
Stadiumit/Trainerit:
4x Moonlight Stadium
2x Great Ball
2x Master Ball
4x PP
=12+38=50
Energys:
4x Darkness (sp.)
6x Fighting

Strategy:
Use Rapid Spin with Donphan and pull some Staller out, beginnig of my next turn i'll retreat it free (Moonight Stadium+Weavile or with Mr. Mime only Moonlight Stadium [and that's good because Mr. Mime is best staller in the first 2-3 Turns] and Again Spin.

Last edited:
take out:
1 bebes search
2 copycat
1 moonlight stadium
1-1 palkia LV.X
2 master ball

add in:
1 shuckle
2 DRE
2 buffer piece
2 castaway
1 strength charm

Went 4-2 in IL States with Don Weaver.
Core of the deck was Don, Weaver, exactly 2/1 with the Mime/Shuckle.
Don't own a Celebi*, but would have ran one if I did.
Ran more a 3 or 4 Pachirisu starter and a 1/1 Dugtrio is a must, otherwise it is just some silly league deck.
No charms, or plus powers. Just consistency cards such as supportors and more than 10 energy.
Don't understand Wailord (punching bag?), any how, gyrados has been tried by others.

But Donphan for 70 every turn is very strong. Dugtrio can snipe at the end if needed, not to mention Donphan can close the deal with 110 hit.

Last edited:
Yep, this looks pretty solid. I tried Darkspin in the league few weeks ago with Dugtrio, and Wailord is the biggest wall I know about, so this can't be too bad. Gyarrados could also attack, though.

Without starter, i actually like to use Phanphy HP for it's T1 30 for common starters or sleep stall... but with only 10 energy, it might end up being just -10 HP version of SW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back