The Super Merger Tourney

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by hth, May 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hth

hth New Member

If you want to join a massive pokemon tourney please post here. This tourney though may not go, but just post anyways if your interested. The winner can some awesome level 100s. The offical rules will be replaced if this tourney goes through.

2. Azure Kite

Azure Kite New Member

There are a few problems with hosting an apparently DP tournament right now. First off, you need to post the rules so people can see how organized it is, and if they want to join. Second, you just joined today. Besides jumping the gun a little, how do we know how you will do as a tournament host? Thirdly, there are already a few tournaments going on now. For now, even though I'm no mod, I would suggest you make some tournament rules, and be a bit more specific about the rewards. That way, people can see if they want to join.

3. Flygon999

Flygon999 New Member

^ Said what I was going to say. Ever since I started a DS tournament, 2 more people have done so after me. It's to confusing, people post in the wrong thread, it's hard to pay attention to both threads at the same time. And you need to post rules, ubers list, if you hack or not, what the prizes are, how many people will join and etc.

4. Pablo

Pablo New Member

Closing until a better thread is made. Read the recommendations above and repost if you want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.