The Togissyoh

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by RyuukaYoru, Mar 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyuukaYoru

RyuukaYoru New Member

States are this weekend so posting this now is probably an example of HUGE procrastination but I have an excuse! I found out the deck I was going to use I can't use, simply because one of my main cards is from EX Ruby and Sapphire, so its of no use. ;_; Lucky I had been thinking of a way to use Togikiss and Blissey and quickly through something together..

Pokemon
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Togepi x4
    Togetic x3
    Togikiss x3
    Sentret x2
    Furret x1
    Chansey x2
    Blissey x1
    Ho-oh x2

Total ~ 18

Trainers
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Team Galactic's Mars x1
    Bebe's Search x4
    Roseanne's Research x4
    Professor Oak's Visit x2
    Night Maintenance x2

Total ~ 13

Energy
    ~*~*~*~*~*
    Fighting x4
    Electric x5
    Steel x3
    Darkness x5
    Fire x3
    Grass x3
    Psychic x3
    Water x3

Total ~ 29

I'm a bit worried that I have way to much energies so I'm probably going to take out a few and add more trainers and maybe Pokemon, not sure...Anyway the point of this is to use Togikiss's Poke Power to give Blissey and Ho-Oh a tremendous amount of power. Even though I can only do but so much with Ho-Oh there's always Blissey to look at who isn't limited by type or number.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2008
  2. Ajax

Ajax New Member

run another togikiss and blissey, maybe take out a togetic or 2, add in some rare candy, run two of most energies, maybe three of some, so you have around 22 or 21, more mars, some wager for if you have too many energie in your hand. hope this helps:)

3. ~`Flygon`~

~`Flygon`~ New Member

With all that NRg u should just strap Togekiss and play Porygon Z/Porygon 2 with Scott Engine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.