the unexpected

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by alec, Jul 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alec

alec New Member

hey Im new and well i need help with my deck so help!!!

energies - 22
    22 grass energies

trainers -14
    1 battle fronter
    1 team galatic wager
    1 rival
    1 professer birch
    2 celios network
    1 night matneace
    1 plus power
    1 warp point
    1 potion
    1 dusk ball
    1 quick
    1super scoop up

pokemon - 23

1 celebi - [ne] search your deck for a :grass: energy and attach it to celebi [gg]you may move any # of basic :grass: energies attached to your pokemon in any way - 30
    2 budew [ne] search for a tranier card.
    4 roselia (3 types) [c] the denfending pokemon is now asleep [g] 10
    type 2 [g] the defending pokemon is now posined [gg] the defending pokemon is now asleep and remove 2 damage counter from 1 pokemon - 10
    type 3 :pbody: roselia can't be affected by specail conditions [c] attach up to 2 energies to your pokemon in any way [g]the defending pokemon is now asleep - 10
    4 roserade 2 types: [gg] the defending pokemon is now posined - 30 [ggc] if dudew is any where under roserade choose 1 of your opponents pokemon this attack does 30 to that pokemon - 50
    type2: [g]the defending pokemon is now asleep and posined - 20 [gcc] flip a coin if heads this attack does 40+30 more damage and remove 3 damage counters from roserade

the follwing im considering to change for togikiss.

4 turtwigs 3 types: [gc] 30
    type 2 [ne] 10 [gc] 20
    type 3 [c] 10 [gc] 30
    4 grotles 2 types: [g] search your deck for a grass energy attach it to 1 of your pokemon [gcc] 50
    type 2 attach a :grass: energy from your hand to one of your pokemon [ggc] flip a coin if heads the defnding pokemon is now paralyzed - 40
    3 torterra 2 types: [ccc] flip a coin if heads the defnding pokemon is now paralyzed - 30
    [ggcc]remove 2 damage counters from each of your :grass: pokemon - 60
    type 2: [cc]does 10 to each of your bench - 60 [ggcc] torterra can't use frenzy plant next turn - 100
    1 torterra lvl x :ppowr:eek:nce during your turn before you attackif you have more prize cards than your opponent you may choose to switch your opponents pokemon with a bench [gggc]does 30 to 1 of your opponents bench pokemon - 100

start: bring out roserades out as soon as posible.

plz I need help

2. charchar

charchar New Member

to many grass,(WAAAAY TO MANY) and sooooo little trainers(TOOOOO LITTLE TRAINERS) i know your new so you probably dont know good trainers or good amounts so i can help a little. Choose the second roserade. Play a 3-3 rose, play a 4-3-1-2-1 torterra. turtwig/grotle/torterra dp/torterra MD/ and a lvl.x. 2 celibis,2-2 claydol, 2-1-2 sceptile and play 4 celios. 3 roseannes. some warp points and nm and some pluspowers and crytal beaches and Windstorms. :p some call energy and scrabels.

3. alec

alec New Member

I changed my deck here it is now
    2 Togepi (ge)
    1 Togepi
    3 Togetic (ge)
    2 Togekiss (ge)
    3 Treecko(cg)
    1Treecko (ge)
    3Grovyle (ge)
    2Sceptile (ge)
    1Celebi (mt)
    1 Exeggcute (mt)
    1Galactic Wager
    2Prrofessor Rowan
    2GalacticMars
    2Bebe Search
    1Castaway
    2Celio's
    2Warp Point
    2energy searches
    2Rare Candie's
    1windstorm
    3Pluspower
    1Dawn Stadium
    2Dusk Ball
    1super Scoop Up
    17Grass energies

I am going to try it now!!!

4. charchar

charchar New Member

Uh, execute with no executar? 4 candies, 3-2-3 togekiss 2-1-2 scepitle, no celibi, play leafeon with no togekiss which works better and some call energy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.