They upgraded the Manaphy EVENT!

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by Jran Sakarra, Sep 13, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Jran Sakarra

Jran Sakarra New Member

I just read on Pokemon.com that from Sept.18-Nov1 (So that means it will be going on during the event) Toys R Us will be stocked up with all the latest Pokemon stuff!
    PLus when you spend 20 dollars on Pokemon stuff you get a Pokemon Hat!(While supplies last)
    Is this sweet or what?
    SO I think I am gonna get pearl, so I will get the hat!

2. Heatherdu

Heatherdu New Member

Thanks for the info!

3. The King Of Magikarps

The King Of Magikarps Active Member

That hat doesn't look all that good.

4. Jran Sakarra

Jran Sakarra New Member

Its still Pokemon!

5. Regis_Neo

Regis_Neo Moderator

The hat's ok, but nothing compared to my uber cool one I won from Nintendo way back when. Also, you have to buy $20 of JAKKS Pokemon products, so there goes my plan of getting Diamond or some TCGs and walking off with a hat...

Maybe I'll pick up a TFG figure just for fun though. And of course download Manaphy :D

6. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Wheres the link, I want to see the hat too! :(

Aww. Well, I already have a 10th Aniversary hat. I don't want to spend $20 on some toys though.

7. metricus

metricus New Member

I'm gonna buy some tfg stuff since it comes out on the 19th

8. Heatherdu

Heatherdu New Member

We checked out our local TRU today. I know a few days early but we thought that we would see. There wasn't really a separate 'boutique' or anything like that but there was a (currently empty) display for the TFG right inside the entrance and there were a few more toys in those aisles including large talking plushies of the DP starters and my kiddos found some DP t-shirts in that part of the store. Oh, yeah, and a Pikachu costume for Halloween too. I think that I'll wait for the 'hat special' and try to pick up those large plushies ($20 each!) to put away for the holidays.

9. Jran Sakarra

Jran Sakarra New Member

Well it says they are not putting all the stuff out till the 18th

10. metricus

metricus New Member

todays the 19th and nothing

11. Jran Sakarra

Jran Sakarra New Member

I called the day before and talked to the manger at my local one and he said yes there where having it and went the next day and the other manger said no and they don't even know if they are going to the the download event and I am think they have no clue what they are doing there.....

12. Toys r us cancelled a yugioh event last month and I can not get any one to answer if they are having the pokemon event in our area anywhere. Sounds bad to me.

13. Heatherdu

Heatherdu New Member

14. Jran Sakarra

Jran Sakarra New Member

I am getting PEARL!
    (My 2nd Pearl)