third place again!! report

Discussion in 'Battle Roads' started by goldedda, Jun 2, 2008.

1. goldedda

goldedda New Member

So this is my second battle roads report, i still play garadellade only i added a gardevoir lv.x inn.
    stand up at6 oh clock had 1 hour draive to ranho cucamonga. i am a senior player.

Rounds: 4
    top 2 cut
    all master, juniors and senior play against each other:cool:

1 match ME vs.??? something with delta pokemon
    he didn't played in a long time so he had to read each card i played. so he starts with a feebas delta and I have to play with unown p. i go first get call enrgy use it and get a magickarp and a ralts. he gets a T2 Milotic delta

1-0

2 match: me vs ??? random
    T2 gardevoir and then t3 gardevoir lv.x,I bring down all his pokemon only for the heck:lol: GG

1-0

luncg break

3 match: me vs. Kevin ? plox
    nooooooooo he won seniors in reginals so get a t2 gyarados which he counters with gardevoir then i make a misplay he used before psychic lock and i use cosmic power which he then called the judge, I hope prize penalty cause he has a kirlia with scramble attch to it. i only looesed the 2 cards but at the end my gardi lv.x was in the bottom which i needed :nonono: but still GG

4 match me vs. Matt M. plox
    matt i have to say the best game of the day. he gets a t2 gardevoir i only have lonely ralts which latest long and get a gyarados and gardevoir which he counters with another gardevoir we take prizes after each other so it come up to the last min 2 prizes for me and 1 prize for him he has gallde with 1 dame counter on it and a aerodactile on the bench i have a gyarados with 7 and gallde wiith 6, lirlia no damege , and lake boundrytime is called nexe turn get pschic with bebes for gardy and knock his gallde then only a lonely aerodacytyle would be no problem for my gyarados but still GG

Props:
    FUN
    GG
    gardevoir lv.x for some wins:smile:

Slops
    didn"t got the darkrai cause not downloadedble for the german version of diamond:nonono:
    gatting again third

2. charchar

charchar New Member

nice job. if u just got some packs for top 3 or 4 it would be better.but i know BRs are pretty small so it makes sense for top 2. so many ? ???? ???? ? ?? in each match

3. goldedda

goldedda New Member

the most people i played i didn't know their names and even by one guy i even could't speak it out!

4. charchar

charchar New Member

lol maybe nest time u should taek notes.