this is D.R.E not the energy

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by hychu-chan, Oct 19, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hychu-chan

hychu-chan New Member

Pokemon:23

4x chingling
    4/2/3 electivire (D/P)
    3/2 delcatty (E-Draw)
    1x delcatty ex
    2/2 raichu (MT)

energy:13

9x thunder energy
    4X D.R.E :tongue:

trainers:24
    4x rare candy
    4x pluse power
    3x wind storm
    2x holon mentor
    2x tv reporter
    2x strength charm
    2x castaway
    2x celio's network
    2x holon adventurer
    1x night maintenance

this came to me in a dream sounds werid I know here's how it works electivire and delcatty ex are yur main attackers yes two main attackers raichu helps charge electivire delcatty helps catty ex chingling help yu get what yu need but I might take chinling out catty ex puts energy back into yur deck when yu use electivire's gigia impact I still need to get the bugs out but any help is fine tell me what I need to do and tell me what yu think of the deck thanks and let the bashing begin

2. Flareon

Flareon New Member

You cannot Rare Candy an evolved Electabuzz. So... drop all of the Rare Candy for 2 Electabuzz DF and 2 Celio's Network. Do you plan on just letting Chingling and Raichu get KO'd while you build up the benched Electivire? If so, here is how I see your prize trade going:

1: Sacrifice Chingling
    2: Sacrifice Raichu
    3-4: Your attacking Electivire get KO'd
    5-6: Delcatty ex gets KO'd

If you spend that many turns building up, I think you will get to attack 3 times because your opponent will be very built up by then. Maybe you could slow them down by adding Wager or the new Mars card?

3. taurik

taurik New Member

Doesn't Raichu evolve from Pikachu? I don't see any Pikachus in your decklist.

4. hychu-chan

hychu-chan New Member

i got pikachu in there why do yu think i did the 2/2 raichu.

5. taurik

taurik New Member

Duh, my bad, just ignore me. :redface:

6. The Captain

The Captain New Member

i'd take out chinglings to max out the raichu line (including Pichu PK) then drop the candys and the 1 plus power , for 1 ecelebuzz df and electivre lv x

7. speeder

speeder New Member

Add scram cause if you attatch to poke it is either 3 energy or 1 colorless energy.-4 chingling + 2/2 Raichu. keep candys cause t1 raichu and sets up vires makes quickly. +1 vire Lv.x (if you have 1) to destroy cc.Put +1-2 buzz df to draw.take delcattys away.if you keep delcattys then use pk skittys.
    4th in canadian nats
    50 worlds 2006

Last edited: Nov 8, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.