This Is Strange....

Discussion in 'Anime Realm' started by firebomb, Nov 30, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
  1. firebomb

firebomb New Member

This Is Strange....................

In One Pokemon Episode, When Pikachu Battled Gary's Eevee, They Said That It Was Gary's First Pokemon. But In The Silver Conference Episode, They Said That Blastoise Evolved From Gary's First Pokemon, Squritle. So Unless An Eevee Evolves Into A Squritle, Im Confused!

2. The Dark Llama

The Dark Llama New Member

Gary originally got Eevee (check Pokemon Yellow)

I think that error was because the translators thought the only starters were Squirtle Charmander and Bulbasaur.

3. SD PokeMom

SD PokeMom Mod Supervisor Staff Member

Moving to the Anime forum...

'mom

4. The Fish King

The Fish King New Member

This is just speculation, but here is my oppinion.

It is said that Eevee was his first Pokémon. It is also said that he recieved Squirtle from Professor Oak. It could be that both of these are true. He could have gotten Eevee before visiting the Oak Lab to recieve Squirtle.

Just a guess.

5. Marril

Marril New Member

Maybe he started with Squirtle and the first Pokémon he caught was Eevee, or the other way around.

6. firebomb

firebomb New Member

in the first episode he said "this pokemon is my first" and he only had one pokemon. my guess is this. The people who made the show forgot to add "this is the first pokemon i [/I]caught. when he had eevee

7. Cooltrainer Aaron

Cooltrainer Aaron New Member

Makes sense, translations are always a bit rough.

8. GuardianTIM

GuardianTIM New Member

Sounds good, and you're right about translations. Not only do they have to translate words, but they have to re-dub it so that the sound matches the movements of the characters' mouths. It truly is a tough job!

btw- Eevee Evolutions rock. (I want a grass-type version, with really cool ivy vines.) :)

9. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

:rolleyes: I want a ghost Eevee evolution, wonder what I will call it:rolleyes:

Last edited: Dec 2, 2003