this might be a dumb question, but...

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by burnpsy, May 6, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. burnpsy

burnpsy New Member

sorry if this sounds dumb, but I heard that the art on the booster packs help you narrow down which cards you get from a pack (as in, some are only in packs with specific artwork, like some bweing in the darkrai ones while not in the garchomp ones etc.)

Is this true?? I doubt it, but if it is, do you mind showing me a list like that for GE?

2. GenesisTwilight

GenesisTwilight New Member

While it's not as stupid a question as you think, it is incorrect. The art on the pack has nothing to do with the cards inside.

3. burnpsy

burnpsy New Member

thank you...

4. Nevermore

Nevermore New Member

It's that way in Japan though, so maybe that had you fooled.

5. burnpsy

burnpsy New Member

oh... that explains it...

6. taurik

taurik New Member

I disagree. You're probably not going to find a Garchomp Level X in a pack that has the artwork for the Crystal Guardians expansion on it :wink:

7. Tentacruel13

Tentacruel13 New Member

But there is no Garchomp Lv.X in CG.

8. burnpsy

burnpsy New Member

umm.... that was a given...

9. Pikamaster

Pikamaster Active Member

It's a obviously a joke. That's why there's a smily there.:tongue:

10. ashinto

ashinto New Member

burnpsy, the only stupid question is a question not asked.

11. Tentacruel13

Tentacruel13 New Member

Wow, that is WIZdom PWNAGE!:lol:

12. NoPoke

NoPoke New Member

Actually it does sometime occur. If I'm remembering correctly in the several boxes of Power Keepers that we opened all the foils were in just one wrapper art.

Even with Power keepers it would not follow that this would be true for every box. How the flow wrapper is loaded and the cards cut and collated determines if this occurs. I'm sure that a variety of 'finishers' are used around the world and it seems more than likely that they will have different equipment.

Nevertheless it does sometimes happen. I should add that I haven't seen the behaviour since.