Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Thursday Update

wow......

Oh please make it 10 rounds or t64....

That many people is going to make t32 stupidly small. PLEASE let us get a t64.

UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH!!!!

I get off the plane at 5:30pm tomorrow. I hope there are some left by then. If not, I will murder people. :D

How did you get from the airport to the convention center Vince? That's my second biggest worry right now.

One more question: Do they have four-day passes or three-day passes for Origins? I need to go Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, but if I can I want to go Thursday too (with what's left of Thursday anyway - what time do the Pokemon people clear out anyway?). What should I do about that?

EDIT: Oh, and do they have Wi-Fi? Does it cost anything?

There is no such thing as "4" or "3" day passes, you can either get a 1 day pass or an entire show pass which gets you in for the entire weekend, whether you were here for the first two days or not.

Pokepeeps were in the room until after myself and secretsof left today at 8 PM, I'm assuming people will be in there well after that too.

Just get an entire show pass, theres plenty to do even well after midnight.

Are you safe if you have already have an origns badge? Also for the badges won at states, if they were passed down does that guarentee you a spot?

wow......

Oh please make it 10 rounds or t64....

That many people is going to make t32 stupidly small. PLEASE let us get a t64.

if we make it to 513 we will have a tenth round, for that to happen we need 2 things

1) 513 people (obvious)
2) seniors or juniors not to have maxed out so we would have space for those people.

There is no such thing as "4" or "3" day passes, you can either get a 1 day pass or an entire show pass which gets you in for the entire weekend, whether you were here for the first two days or not.

Pokepeeps were in the room until after myself and secretsof left today at 8 PM, I'm assuming people will be in there well after that too.

Just get an entire show pass, theres plenty to do even well after midnight.
Thanks for the info! How much is the pass roughly? 60ish?

Can you register for nats after you've picked up the badge you bought back in May but for some inexplicable reason the person who bought the badge decided NOT to preregister?

UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH!!!!

I get off the plane at 5:30pm tomorrow. I hope there are some left by then. If not, I will murder people. :D

How did you get from the airport to the convention center Vince? That's my second biggest worry right now.

One more question: Do they have four-day passes or three-day passes for Origins? I need to go Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, but if I can I want to go Thursday too (with what's left of Thursday anyway - what time do the Pokemon people clear out anyway?). What should I do about that?

EDIT: Oh, and do they have Wi-Fi? Does it cost anything?

If there is someone there that you know that can get the ticket for you you could try that. My mom got mine for me while i waited in line for registration. Also i think they have wi-fi I am taking my lappy and it is a hotel too so it should.

Last edited:
if we make it to 513 we will have a tenth round, for that to happen we need 2 things

1) 513 people (obvious)
2) seniors or juniors not to have maxed out so we would have space for those people.

Johnny, are you putting up "SOLD OUT" and "EVENT FULL" signs yet? :tongue:

Full badge costs $75, not $60. As of 5 pm Weds, they had less than 50 MAs slots remaining. They will not be making more slots, even IF JRs or SRs dont fill up. Max is max according to Schwimmer in earlier posts. MAs will be capped at 512.

Keith

Question:

1) I won a badge at States, filled out the paperwork.
2) Won a badge at Regs, filled out the paperwork to transfer my badge.

The question is: Does the person to whom I've transfered my badge need to do any sort of registration for the main event, or is he already in?

Thanks in advance.

Less than 75 spots for Masters in the main event was just told to me.
Where are you getting this number?
I searched "Pokemon" on the Origins website and got this:

the site said:
8000 : Pokemon TCG US National Championships - Masters Division Sat 9:00am Sat 9:00am 206/408 $0.00
8001 : Pokemon TCG US National Championships - Senior Division Sat 9:00am Sat 9:00am 84/152 $0.00
8002 : Pokemon TCG US National Championships - Junior Division Sat 9:00am Sat 9:00am 74/152 $0.00
It seems that there are 206 seats left in the Masters. :confused:
https://www.originsgamefair.com/200...zooqJq118B18N5-xgCU3eg&searchKeywords=pokemon

Back