Tiger Woods Sandtrap ok Bunker. But wait.

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by David's Confused Pokedad, Jun 15, 2008.

1. I didn't wait. I switched the channel over to NBA Finals once it went into the bunker and now I find out"Its in the hole. Tiger Woods will play tomorrow. Anyone see the last shot? or Stroke?

2. Hatter™

Hatter™ Active Member

Woods said "Go in" and there ya go :D

3. Strike

Strike Member

Woods made it out of the bunker on his 3rd stroke. He birdied the 4th stroke with a 12 foot beauty of a putt.

Westwood completely choked his way into getting into the playoff with a horrid putt trying for birdie.

rocco meditate just made par for the 18th, his reaction to woods sinking the birdie on the 18th was classic.

4. DarthPika

DarthPika New Member

I must ask why anyone even cares about golf? It is soooooooooooo boring to watch....

I can understand playing it, but watching it?? :/ mehh

5. I usually watch a few times a year. Mostly the big ones. Can't miss those. I'll watch tomorrow. Then I'll deck test against that new secret deck that everyone is going to run.

6. TheDarkTwins

TheDarkTwins Active Member

Why would you change the channel? I didnt change the channel until after the shot. The NBA game hadn't started yet. Games usually start a few minutes after listed time. I saw the shot and am currently watching the NBA game. It was an amazing shot but not nearly as amazing as the birdie he had yesterday on one of the final holes. (The Chip Shot)

Drew

7. I just thought no way he makes better than par after he hit the beach .

8. Heatherdu

Heatherdu New Member

The best part was his reaction - mega fist pumps, etc. You will see the putt and reaction replayed over and over on the news so you'll get to see it. 18 hole playoff tomorrow. I think coverage starts at 12 on espn and then at 2 on nbc.

9. Lawman

Lawman Active Member

Rocco's in big trouble. Nuff said.

18 is a par 5. Tiger was on the green in 3, 12 or so feet away. Everyone (including Rocco) knew he would make the birdie and force the playoff. The only question was....would Westwood join them. The answer was no.

Keith

10. meditite rox

meditite rox New Member

That was an amazing putt.

It's pretty crazy how the fans would cheer whenever Woods hit the ball, even when he hit it into the rough. They can't wait long enough to see where the ball is even going.

11. empoleonperson

empoleonperson Active Member

Anybody have a video of it?

12. Today I am taking the rest of the day off to watch. 15th was amazing . Tiger hits 10 times better off the sand than I do off of the tee. Then Rocco goes and gets his birdie for the lead. 16th well as Maxwell Smart would say"Missed it by that much".

13. Team Cook

Team Cook New Member

nanananananananana be the ball nanananananananana be one with the ball nananananananana you are the ball.

14. Heatherdu

Heatherdu New Member

That's it! They need to remake Caddyshack starring Tiger Woods. It can launch his second career since his knee is so messed up that he'll never win another tournament. Oh wait, he did win.... Ah, I guess the nay sayers were wrong and I'll just have to keep watching Chevy Chase and Bill Murray.

:thumb::thumb::thumb: To Tiger for pulling it off and the same to Rocco for hanging with the Tiger.

15. Team Cook

Team Cook New Member

Caddyshack with John Daly. I mean, how can you go wrong with a fat golfer that smokes, drinks Diet Coke and eats M&Ms? When he grows his hair out, it's usually mullet style. Gotta love it.