Tips for catching Feebas

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by sneaselsrevenge, Aug 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sneaselsrevenge

sneaselsrevenge New Member

Anybody got any? I've been trying forever to catch that little bugger on my Sapphire cartridge. I've tried changing the trendy word and all that. I guess I just don't know where the "6 fishing spots" are. There's tons of places on route 119 you can fish.

2. Mew Master

Mew Master New Member

Fish once in each area and than move to the next square. I catch one in about 10 minutes using this method.

3. sneaselsrevenge

sneaselsrevenge New Member

With Super Rod?

4. Mew Master

Mew Master New Member

I use the Super rod but it works just as fine if you use the good rod.

5. AbsolutelyNobody

AbsolutelyNobody New Member

Feebas only appear more often in those squares, so I fished 3-4 times in each square. Took me 3 hrs. My best tip of all: patience (sp?)

6. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

Yeah, I would still try 3-4 times in each sqaure. Feebas wont always appear, it is just likely too in those 6 squares. This way you dont miss the sqaure.

7. Mew Master

Mew Master New Member

I start in the left bottom corner and work my way up to the right top corner in the lower area that you can catch Feebas. By using my method I always catch one in a half hour of so at max.

8. eI_at10s

eI_at10s New Member

An easier way:
    find a special saying in Dewford.

9. Mew Master

Mew Master New Member

The saying just determains the areas that the six spots for catching Feebas will apear. One tip is search the net for tips on catching Feebas.

10. I got mine in about 7 min. with a whole lot of luck.Always capture at least six as you want a female and a proper nature.Heres a way I am trying in Ruby go down to the little spot where you can surf up to a secret base from there.Fish in each of the areas without using Surf 5 times.If you don't get it go to Dewford and come back after making a different trendy saying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.