TM/TA's release date?

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by UncleBob, Feb 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UncleBob

UncleBob New Member

What is the *exact* release date for TM/TA? I've seen on a few pre-order sites that it's listed for the 31'st of March, but the coupons for Target list it for the 15th of March... ?:|

2. P_A

P_A Active Member

Why am I not surprised? Officially, if you call it that, the release date is set for March 31.

3. GymLeaderPhil

GymLeaderPhil New Member

*puts down Icee*

I certainly hope that any Target stores that mistakenly release the product early be made to send area Leagues promotional cards. PTOs cannot and should not have to deal with competition during the Prerelease weekends.
    -Phil

4. Orange Soda

Orange Soda New Member

I just checked the prerelease list, and all dates are before the 15th.

5. farbsman

farbsman New Member

I thought it was the 15th, the 31st is too long after the prerelease dates. Dragons release date was 3 days after the last prerelease.

6. BJJ763

BJJ763 Trading Mod Supervisor Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

Well if Target has an availablity date of 03/15/2004, then the official release date must be 03/22/2004.

7. Gym Leader Blaine

Gym Leader Blaine <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/member.php?u=15

From what I know I thought it was on the 15th also, but of coures I will have mine on the 6th with the Prereleas. ;). If Target is getting the product earlier then other right now I dont have a problem with it. I know this has been a concern before with Target getting stuff, but look at it this way, at least a major chain of stores is supporting the game. They have promos cards, frames and other stuff. We have not seen this kind of support from a major store in a long time. It is good to see the PUI has worked something out and will help the game to continue to get new players.

8. Oak

Oak New Member

The new Nintendo Power magazine (April) advertizes March 15th as the release date.

9. P_A

P_A Active Member

Oh well, I've been known to be wrong before! Sorry everyone.

10. Gym Leader Blaine

Gym Leader Blaine <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/member.php?u=15

It is okay we will forgive you this one time ;)

11. P_A

P_A Active Member

Ummm, Thanks! Sorry for spamming. Ooops, already used up my one time.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2004
  12. meganium45

meganium45 Active Member

I was under the impression that the 15th of March is the street date.

Otherwise, exactly how do we get rid of all these extra boxes from the pre-releases???/

I can only open so many....

See you all there...

Meganium45

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.