TmvTA prerealease card-What is it?

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by GOROY, Mar 2, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GOROY

GOROY New Member

Well, it is almost here, and only 4 days untill everything is known about the TAvTM set, so, does anybody have any idea what the prerealease card is? I hope it is holo, PTO's any ideas?

2. SteveP

SteveP Active Member

I do. I just saw it. Not gonna tell. But, here's some clues:

1. basic
    2. has 2 attacks
    3. NOT tv reporter RH
    4. foil prerelease stamp
    5. evolves
    6. uses two kinds of energy, one of which is colorless
    7. one of the teams
    8. uncommon (which turned out to be more rare than rares in the previous EX sets)
    9. previously released version (without the team ___)
    0. part of TA/TM set

I got frowned at the last time I revealed early, plus my PTO explicitly forbid me from revealing it online.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2004
  3. SteveP

SteveP Active Member

Also, I saw the booster boxes and packs. Expect something new in how things are packaged. All I can say is watch closely when things are opened. Can't say more without ruining it. :)

Last edited: Mar 2, 2004
  4. Gym Leader Blaine

Gym Leader Blaine <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/member.php?u=15

Steve,

SSSShhh please dont say anything about the set, prerelaes card, or what is in it for the reason the PUI has asked the PTOs not to, and with what happen with the Dragon set and the email sent out, it would not be good.

Thanks for understanding my friend.

5. Perfect0ne

Perfect0ne New Member

aww, how could it hurt? We will all know in a few days and it won't affect anything. Lemme take a guess... is it either Aquas Cacnea or Magmas Houndour?

6. Gym Leader Blaine

Gym Leader Blaine <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/member.php?u=15

It might not hurt you to know what it is early, but it could hurt the PTO. It is against what we have been told, and if the word gets out then that PTO could lose the right to hold tournaments, which means their might not be one in your area then. So I guess it would hurt you and other players also.

These are my thoughts, and the last I will post on this thread.

7. meganium45

meganium45 Active Member

Dude, you PTO is going to get fried if you reveal any more, or to anyone. I will not even let my sons or judges help get stuff ready for reasons like this....

None of us want to get pulled off the next pre-release - these are too much fun!

M45

8. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

Everyone knows it's Imakuni?'s Loudred.

Oops, did I say that out loud? :eek:

9. Kyogre

Kyogre <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

I'm still going to guess.
    Aqua's Carvana?
    Aqua's Corphish?
    Aqua's Electrike?
    Magma's Baltoy?

One of those has bound to be it. ;)

10. Lugias_Realm

Lugias_Realm New Member

Our kits for Sunday had 2 packages of Rev Holo Cleffa. Did we get sent the wrong Kits???

11. Xeno

Xeno New Member

It's Magma's Aron!....I think...
    It would be funny if I got it right.

12. SwampertEX

SwampertEX New Member

Plz GOD tell me your joking!!! If your not I... I... Well I can't even begin to tell you what I'll do to Nintendo....
    -Swampy

13. Lugias_Realm

Lugias_Realm New Member

Rather then have you do who knows what to the poor people at Nintendo. Let me put your mind at ease and enable you to get a good nights sleep tonight. It was not the Rev Holo Cleffa, it's actually

14. UncleBob

UncleBob New Member

If it's a Team card, does that mean it doesn't have e-Reader code on it? :(

It doesn't matter much, because I've already got all the plans in place to go... It's just a shame I'm going all the way to St. Louis for a card that won't fit in my set. :(

15. SwampertEX

SwampertEX New Member

lol Thx alot for gettin my hopes up... I guess I'll have to c in a few days!
    -Swampy

16. Prime

Prime Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host

I've narrowed down the pre-release cards to the following:

Magma's Houndour
    Magma's Numel
    Magma's Aron
    Magma's Baltoy
    Magma's Poocheyna
    Aqua's Corphish
    Aqua's Electrike
    Aqua's Poochyena

Maybe someone can narrow them down even more. But I need more clarrification, when you said released before, do you mean in this block or just in all sets before now?

17. WeileMom

WeileMom New Member

OOOH...YEAAA!!! We're getting a stick of gum!!
    :D

WeileMom

18. ShinAkuma

ShinAkuma New Member

we really don't know anything til this satuday and then everyone will no. we aren't even sure if everyone is telling the truth and it might not be a common .... hopefully ?

19. Pidgeotto Trainer

Pidgeotto Trainer New Member

I am going to bet the new packaging is new box toppers. To keep all the PTOs safe no one say a winner until saturday. That way people can still guess and be happy if they end up right.

20. Dek

Dek New Member

Werent the Pre-realease cards before all evolutions? If so, then here are my guesses:

-Magma's/Aqua's Mightyena
    -Aqua's Sharpedo
    -Magma's Claydol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.