TO Registration

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by TeamRocket4Life, Mar 3, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TeamRocket4Life

TeamRocket4Life New Member

I had tried ( a while ago) to get my dad signed up as a TO on the official website. However, it appears that i have been made a TO, even though i am 17 (until Nov.)

I have been a Gym Leader for nearly a year now, and i am wondering,

would i be allowed to sanction a tourney (at my gym or elsewhere?)

There are no really close locations to attend tournies, which greatly frustrates my kids at the gym.

I have 5 year veterans on hand to judge, all in 11th grade or higher...

I just don't want to get in trouble if my age is really that big of a deal.

2. mysterioustrainer

mysterioustrainer New Member

Unfortunitly it is a bit of a problem. It is clearly stated in the sanctioning guidelines that those under 18 can't be a T.O. or be able to sanction tournaments. Please contact Pokemon Organized Play to explain your situation. I am sure it sucks for you but hey good luck on trying to get your dad to be a TO. I hope it works out in the end.

3. annisarich

annisarich New Member

WHAT??

There are weekly sanctioned tourneys in Rochester Hills. Most premier tourneys are in Garden City. I Have monthly sanctioned unlimited in Tecumseh (bout 1:15 away)

We would love to have you at them.

4. TeamRocket4Life

I know about the tournies in Rochester, but we've started getting kids coming to league that live farther form there than i do. I'm about an hour's drive from there, and it would just help ease logistics. Some of these kids had to beg their parents to drive them to League, and attempting to go out much farther seems a long shot.

5. Chris Pak

Chris Pak New Member

I have a question, how old do you have to run a pokemon league?

6. TeamRocket4Life

Technically i'm the League Leader; the store employee who represents for us allows me to run everything, though. I was 16 when i started last summer.

i started my own league because the local WotC store closed, but now i've heard rumours of a Gamekeeper that just opened nearby...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.