Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Toronto(Oshawa) BR, Win win. xxx

Pokekid

Alright So the day go like this.
I wake up at like 6 am i cant sleep so I go on and play Some WoW till 8ish
I go to the train station wait to Kevin(Nugundam) to pick me and my bro up adn we then go pick up Kant and his bro Monta. We take the 45 min drive from T.O to Oshawa filll out our decklists and were good to go.
I was playing XXX, my bro Speed/ambush, Kant rampardos, monta blisscatty and kevin sally ex/altaria ex

We get about 20 people and 3 rounds lol

Round 1 Kant Shen-Rampardos aka Autoloss
Shoots. I knew this would be a tough one. We both get crappy starters(his was slightly better), but luckily i topdecked a castaway to get me going. He doesnt set up rampy till t-3/4 cuz of his setup, but i setup a little earlier so i get the upper hand. Eventually we get down to his lone dude, and a get lucky and knock him out
1-0

Round 2 M. Curtzio- Roserade/Gulpin
Not much to say here I win t3.
2-0

Round 3- Coleman Shiftry ex(both)/ Ray d ex/absol
This was the worst game I have ever playd in my life. Okay so i go first and i have a lone chime, and a guy that can up to 80 damage in my hand. He goes RC+Dark energy+Shifrry PK(skill hack) GG
;/
2-1

So The standing were(Top 2 Cut)
1st Me
2nd Coleman
3/4th My bro/Kant(dont remeber Order)

There were some disputes that something was calculated wrong but i didnt catch all of it

Top2 Vs Shiftry/Ray d ex/absol ex
I wanted pay back on this dude so yah lets do this
Round one:
Win it with ease in 15 mins
Round Two: Win turn 2

4-1

So I get my 8 packs and my Victory Medal, and Monta ends up winninng and pulls a Lucario LVL X.
After that we go get some Pizza drop people Off and yah.
Also Some senior played Ledian d+Potion+Kingler d
ROFL, zach will get a kick out of this one

Props:
-Kevin For taking me
-Handbanna for inventing this deck
-Me winningz
-Bangin', cuz were so fly

Slops:
-Skill Hax0rs

Last edited:
midgame riolu flip ftl =/

not to mention that was the first time i ever had to straight up DISCARD a fossil EVER =/

Last edited:
Back