Torterra MD

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by Muscovy Level X, May 12, 2008.

1. Muscovy Level X

Muscovy Level X New Member

OP has officialy released scans for Torterra MD.

Torterra

Last edited: May 13, 2008
  2. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

lol, on that URL the original poster gave, the page was programed to not allow people to right click on the image

Yay, I can't wait for the next generation of Torterra decks. I always loved seeing them in the deck forum :) </not sarcastic>

3. Muscovy Level X

Muscovy Level X New Member

You have to copy and paste the file location (listed above image on OP site).

4. Skitty

Skitty New Member

Or save it with an OS that doesn't use a mouse. Right click disabled sites can't stop the almighty PSP! Press triangle then go to "Save target as". It's a funny way to get around it.

5. vanderbilt_grad

vanderbilt_grad New Member

I will just note that I like this Torterra. Nice attacks & works well with the level X.

Last edited: May 13, 2008
  6. afstandopleren

afstandopleren New Member

Ouch, this thing is a tank with the lv.X.

7. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Yup, I did do that, but I didn't want to say anything about it in my post since I knew 'mom wouldn't approve, and my post would probably just get edited or something. :frown:

Another way to do it is... computer screenshot, and crop FTW. That is why disabling right click is pretty pointless. I just thought it was funny how the Pokemon people actually did that =/

8. Dunsparce Fan 206

Dunsparce Fan 206 New Member

If you use old amber and aerodactyl in your deck you can avoid the self bench damage from his first attack.

9. Phazon Elite

Phazon Elite New Member

If the person who wrote that were my girlfriend, I'd frame her for murder.

10. (TYranitarFReak)

(TYranitarFReak) New Member

They are so good at hyping something mediocre...

*I feel like using the card after reading at the quote!:lol::lol::lol:.... maybe not