Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Torterra not so terrible

weavile#1

Torterra made it all the way to top 4 in NATS and I just wanted to ask what are some good pokemon inside besides: torterra, sceptile, leafeon, exeguttor. PLEASE HELP!!!

Also what are some techs??

Torterra made it all the way to top 4 in NATS and I just wanted to ask what are some good pokemon inside besides: torterra, sceptile, leafeon, exeguttor. PLEASE HELP!!!

Also what are some techs??
Celebi is a great way to play this deck.

Techs, theres numerous techs, Chatot, Dusknoir, Crawdaunt EX, 1-1 Palkia X, etc.

I personally feel the dusknoir version is the best version, but obviously the sceppy has me beat by track record.

ya, when you played me Rd. 5, Dusk was unexpected after seing what you had on the field, didn't think there was room, but for your version in which you played it, there was. Mine and yours was sooo different..well, actually, Colin's version...

I do believe that Colin played just a straight Torterra/Sceptile line, although I could be mistaken.
I would love a nats report from him, if he would be willing to do one, as am sure everyone else would love it too, haha.

Torterra took third!

Speaking of Torterribles, does anyone know which Turtwig, Grotle and Torterra was used? I assume it 4DP,2DP,2DP,1MD,1Lv.X?

unown G is a great tech because it protects you from sonic blade which is a real pain to deal with

Back