Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Tournament 27th July 2008- Upper Belvedere Kent

maureen

I am arranging a tournament on 27th July at Belvedere, Kent from 12.00 till 6.00pm
If you would like any further details please contact me

Yeah, It Was Only a Matter of time before you posted it. Anyhows Leaflets Will be going out sooner or later at legue this week aswell. Im sure we will attract some people

Shame i Have torterrible memory, Whats the hotel called

Last edited:
Venue Details

Christian Gray Hall, Albert Road, Upper Belvedere, Kent BR17 6LJ. It is a hall and there are shops nearby

maureen,

I can't make much sense of the address and postcode.

the closest I can get is DA17 5LJ, Albert Road, BELVEDERE. No sign of a "Christian Grey Hall"

Can you provide directions ?

If you walk along the one way sytem (Albert Road) there is a shop called Whites Electrical. There is a drive that goes along the side of the shop and the hall is at the back of it. There is a public car park just before you get to Albert Road or there is street parking and because it is a Sunday there are no parking restrictions. There is no room to park outside the hall
Hope this helps.
There is also a bus stop right outside the drive that leads to the hall

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

If you would like to pre register please contact me on my email address [email protected]

Last edited:
I doubt I'll be able to make this one. Is there any chance they'll be another DS tournament?I'd like London to have tournaments for DS often.

EDIT: There's a chance I can go now. What will the rules be? Lv.100 Single No Ubers?

Last edited:
Depending on the turnout for the DS the rules are
You must have completed the game.
It must be a legal cartridge
2 on 2 battle
Level 50
Complete rules will be confirmed later this week
I am running this as a side competition but if it has a lot of interest then I will run it every month during the monthly meeting.
Please email me if you are interested so that i can have a rough idea of numbers attending.

The time that the DS tournament will take place will depend on how many people turn up and if those people are going to play TCG as well.
I anticipate that it will take place during the breaks in the rounds of TCG

Thank you

I would like to thank everyone who turned up at todays tournament
Hopefully you all enjoyed yourselves

Winners were
Ryan Tur in the DS competition

Ian Elliott won the Masters
Nicholas Fotheringham won the Seniors
Christopher Fotheringham won the Juniors.

I look forward to seeing you all again in the near future and once again thank you.

Back