Tournament Tour Series?

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by Scizor, Nov 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scizor

Scizor New Member

You know it is great we all recieved our format on the date it was supposed to be announced, but now we have been messing around with it for over a month and another set is due out this month. There was talk of some sort of series starting this month and december, but still no news so i start to think Dragons will be included in the format by the time the tour starts.

We really need some info on this, besides i don't think it is worth it for me to drive 4 hours to a pre-release event, so some sort of Tournament Tour would be nice......Thoughts?

2. soslowpoke

soslowpoke New Member

Nintendo's still rolling out their OP plans. They've only just been able to sanction tourneys as of last month, and I think it would be in best interest to start a tour type thing early next year to avoid holiday season. Right now we're kept busy with league and prerleases!

3. Turbo Blastoise

Turbo Blastoise New Member

We might hear of something after the EX-Dragon prereleases. Personally, I like all these limited tourneys however I'd like to see some official Constructed tournaments around the corner. All the talk, playtesting, and discussion of eon just makes me itch to play some constructed. But stick around, we'll hear of something pretty soon I'm sure.

4. SteveP

SteveP Active Member

Check out the lastest Scrye magazine. There's a laundry list of events that Nintendo is planning for OP. It says to go to the OP website for more details. I guess they're just not ready to give us those details yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.