3 Roseanne's
2 Rare Candy
4 Oak's Visit
2 Warp Point
2 Windstorm
1 Rowan
2 NM
2 CC/Oak's Research

STRAT: basically, this is the new and improved TOX-lock. poison and swarm weezings to where they are taking 40-50 between turns from poison. i took out Arbok and put in cradily for a few reasons. 1) Cradily's attack poisons and prevents retreat 2) Cradily's Power lets you grab weezings. i have yet to test it in comparison to the Other TOX-lock, but in theory, it should be better.

I tried this deck about a month ago and found that cradily can't usually survive long enough to be a significant threat. Sure it does like 50 but its only gonna be doing 30 - 40 poison realistically. So figure before they start their turn they'll be takin about 80. While its still a good chunk, its not enough to KO most upper tier pokes. That's were this deck starts to lose appeal. Your opponent will often get one last chance to KO cradily before they go down which will put you at a major disadvantage while faced with the challenge of getting another cradily up. DRE is faster but you will be doing even less and 50 damage is already low for todays standards. Don't get me wrong, cradily is an awesome card and has a great poke power which is why it works with weezings but its just to slow in the end.
Good idea though :-\

On a more constructive note:

I'd run a 4-3-4 Cradily line with 3 rare candys just to speed up cradily a bunch. Also, you can stall with roots if your in a bind.

Relicanth would probably be a good pokemon to use. I don't know if it will receive errata but as far as I know you can search for any trainer card with fossil in it (root fossil, fossil excavator, holon fossil)

if you drop craydilly for swalot you will fre up more space and do more damage.
the dre's will supply the grass energy and since toxicroak and weezing only need 1 psy energy to attack you gould afford to add some basic grass. plus!!! its a stage 1 so it's faster and the basic has amnesia. i would add 1 skarmory ex. because if they retreat you want them to pay for it.

I'd just go straight Weez/Toxic. Stability, IMO, is the most important thing in Pokemon decks these days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back