NO!

Your TSD is worth $29-35

Birch is worth $0.40
Banette is worth $1.25
x3 Master ball is worth $0.70
Delcatty ex is worth $5-7
x2 Magmortar SW is worth $3
x2 Typhlosion is worth $3

Don't do it! You're just getting a bunch of chump change trainer cards and a couple holos.

I would wait till dp4 comes out since you don't need the cards for this weekend. You might want something more from them. But since you do have 6 TSD's I can trade whenever you want to.

Catty is is not worth $5-7...
More like 12+.
Claydol ex sells for the same, and Catty ex IS more worth.

Alright, it seems like the value of Catty ex is a bit up. But when I was trying to sell mine, I listed it at $7 and it failed twice! That is one reason why I thought it was of that value. Below is another...

Here is an example of one going super cheap: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230196001896
PokePop actually bought that one, guess he got lucky! This is the second source of my pricing.

So the current price it about $10-13. Regardless, this is still a bad trade.

its not worth it. if you dont want it sell it to me :D
This isn't the trading/sales forum.

How do you get TSD? But anyway don't do it.
It is found in Mysterious Treasures boosters as a secret rare. The odds of finding one are very slim.

that is a horible trade. trade 3 to me for charizard ex
Again, this isn't the trading/sales forum.

Last edited:
Thanks, Mew*. Are the chances lower or higher then finding a Lv.X? Anyway, Pichu Bros. Rox, don't do it (Once again).

Thanks, Mew*. Are the chances lower or higher then finding a Lv.X? Anyway, Pichu Bros. Rox, don't do it (Once again).
Yeah, it is much rarer than a LV.X. I started a thread in the Single Cards Collecting forum about its rarity a while back, but it didn't receive much helpful attention. Just make a new one and see what people say if you're still interested! Jason said in my old thread that he got two in a case of cards (6 boxes, and there are usually about 3-4 LV.X per case from what I've heard). :thumb:

Back