jolteon ex ds x1
vaporeon ex dsx1
mew ex lm x1
bennete ex lm x1
delcatty ex cg x1
blaziken ex cg x1
swampert ex cg x2 one ****
crawdaunt ex x1
and i have a whole metanite deck and a raieggs deck with 4 holon trans holo:)and i have more pokemon from df and down just ask ;)

wants

light and darkness dragon x 3
necroface x3
d draw x 4
crush card virus
seald gold coffer
raiza the storm monarch ult x 3
foolish burial x 3
needle worn holo TP x 3
morping jar holo x1 TP
snipe hunter holo only
sakuretsu armor holo only
spirit reaper holo only
thank u pm me or write me here :)

Last edited:
I think you should check how many active threads you have before opening any more new one's....Here is what is in the trading forum rules:

You can only have two (2) active topics in this forum. If you already have 2 and wish to start another for some strange reason, you can edit one and change the title of it to "Please Close". You can also email a Mod to have it closed. Hint: instead of starting a new topic, you can save time by just Editing your original post to reflect your new Haves and/or Wants.

If you already have 2 and wish to start another for some strange reason, you can edit one and change the title of it to "Please Close". Here’s how you do that: First of all, go up to your earliest post in the thread that you no longer need – post #1. Head to the bottom of that post and click on the link that says, “edit”. When the screen opens back up, you can go down to the bottom of the box and click on the link called, “go advanced”. When it opens a second time, you can edit the title of your thread to, “Please Close,” “Mods, Please Close,” or “Please Lock,” or any appropriate combo of the above. We’d like to ask you to not edit your first post’s contents – just the title – when you want to close out a topic. This is for your own protection in the case that something happens. If you don’t edit the contents, the mods can look at the original contents to help you whenever trade disputes happen.

Those who have more than 2 topics open in the trade forum may find all their trade threads closed for a period of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back