lugiA EX
2 MEW EX
3 BLASTOISE Ex
1 latias star
1 manectric ex

and many more just ask!!!!!!!

Last edited:
as per the rules;
You can only have two (2) active topics in this forum. If you already have 2 and wish to start another for some strange reason, you can edit one and change the title of it to "Please Close". You can also email a Mod to have it closed. Hint: instead of starting a new topic, you can save time by just Editing your original post to reflect your new Haves and/or Wants.

If you already have 2 and wish to start another for some strange reason, you can edit one and change the title of it to "Please Close". Here’s how you do that: First of all, go up to your earliest post in the thread that you no longer need – post #1. Head to the bottom of that post and click on the link that says, “edit”. When the screen opens back up, you can go down to the bottom of the box and click on the link called, “go advanced”. When it opens a second time, you can edit the title of your thread to, “Please Close,” “Mods, Please Close,” or “Please Lock,” or any appropriate combo of the above. We’d like to ask you to not edit your first post’s contents – just the title – when you want to close out a topic. This is for your own protection in the case that something happens. If you don’t edit the contents, the mods can look at the original contents to help you whenever trade disputes happen.

Those who have more than 2 topics open in the trade forum may find all their trade threads closed for a period of time.

Please take the time to check over your amount of the threads in this forum--thanksPP

I will respond you here and not with PM, beacuse I don't like you sending 6 PM at once, please next time include all text in one PM. And to respond you, I will not send first and for what I see you don't have any refs, please don't lie saying you have. And I don't think/recomend that anybody on this site will send first to you. LMK if you change your mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back