Trash Energy

Discussion in 'Create-A-Card' started by ShuckleLVX, Apr 24, 2008.

1. ShuckleLVX

ShuckleLVX Active Member

Trash Energy
    Special Energy Card

Trash Energy provides 2:metal: Energy. In addition, when Trash Energy is attached to a :metal: pokemon, reduce all damage done to the pokemon by the defending pokemon by 20. Trash Energy may not be attached from your hand.

Awesome metal energy, but you have to attached it from the deck or discard pile. Many of the effects that attach energy from Deck/Discard specify "Basic" energy, making this not an easy card to use.

2. charmander rox

charmander rox New Member

Kind of broken, but I can't exactly think of any cards that would actually be able to use this at the moment...

3. Muscovy Level X

Muscovy Level X New Member

Well it is just for fun. And it's not that broken, because of its limitations.

4. Lakak

Lakak New Member

I smell magnazone.

5. afstandopleren

afstandopleren New Member

How about the Agron MT line?
    Why did I have to think of him?
    Because the whole line is focussed on getting (M) Energy, including Special, from the deck/discard pile.

6. yoyofsho16

yoyofsho16 New Member

well look at R Darkness energy. similiar effect, but for darkness. provides 2 dark energy, and increases attacks by 20. EXCEPT you have to discard it at the end of your turn. thats how this would likely work, if a real card.

7. charmander rox

Actually, Aggron shuffles the Energy from the discard pile to the deck. so you still can't use it.

Lairon MT would be the only one who could use it.

8. Nevermore

Nevermore New Member

Let's not forget about Swampert Ex.

9. charmander rox

Oh, yeah. That guy.

Now it is broken.

10. Cresprit

Cresprit New Member

You could attach with Togekiss from your deck (I know someone who runs kiss and she loves it, but it's a pain in my neck -- but different story), but how would you get energy from your discard pile to your Pokemon rather than your hand?

11. Nevermore

Nevermore New Member

Togekiss attaches only basic energy. Also, TV Reporter, Felicity, Lunatone, etc.

12. SPARTA

SPARTA New Member

*Plays Felicity*
    *Plays Swampert ex*
    *Plays Magnezone*
    *Laugh's evily*

13. master of puppets

master of puppets New Member

I think it would make more sense if it were like R dark energy but it gets discarded at the end of you opponents turn and it also acts like a buffer peice.