Trigun

Discussion in 'Anime Realm' started by Bigpoppabeatdown, Feb 21, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Bigpoppabeatdown

Bigpoppabeatdown New Member

does anyone know where i can buy/download english versions of TRIGUN???

i only have like 6 of the 26 episodes in english, and i'd like the set

i've been going through different shows..... (simpsons, family guy, south park, dragonball, z, gt, trigun)

i know where to get the japanese versions, but i prefer shows that speak the same language as myself.....

any help would be appreciated

Last edited: Feb 21, 2004
  2. Orange Soda

Orange Soda New Member

Watch Adult Swim and record it on tape. I think it's on Adult Swim currently, but if not, it'll probably be back eventually.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2004
  3. Joshman

Joshman New Member

Buy the DVDs or watch it on TV. Don't steal.

4. Bigpoppabeatdown

ORANGE-- unfortunately trigun isn't on adult swim anymore and none are on SEEK..... you know what i mean

JOSHMAN-- please don't lecture me..... not once did i say free downloads..... there are numerous sights that charge per download........ so don't lecture until you have all of the facts straight....

anybody else have sights for me???

5. Joshman

Joshman New Member

If you wanna play the "take my words literally" game then fine: Did I say you were stealing: No. If you take offense to that then I question what your true intentions may be.

6. Bigpoppabeatdown

look, if i wanted to steal it i would've used kaZaa light, winmx, or another search engine, i'm well aware of those sights, and i'm sure there are copies on that

if you weren't trying to imply that i wanted to steal them, then you wouldn't have posted that, that's why i got upset

my intentions are to find a sight with dvd quality episodes for a reasonable price....... nothing more, nothing less

Last edited: Feb 23, 2004
  7. Joshman

Joshman New Member

I still recommend you get the DVDs tho. Geneon (Pioneer) just lowered the price on some of them.

8. Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Master <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

Did you try Best Buy?

9. Bigpoppabeatdown

WPM..... *shudders at thought*...... i don't like best buy........ for many reasons, including the fact that i work at CC, and they don't like me, i don't know, i'll check out some places

10. Joshman

Joshman New Member