Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

TRUKroll wasabi style

desert eagle

So, I decide to take another TRUK for a test drive, this time, the exotic SD, the RAMEN TRUK. My driver plays Astromence

Round 1 - Infernape Staraptor Rapidash
I get the worse start ever having no supporters and crap but I still TRUK roll him with my one little TRUK
1-0

Round 2 - Infercatty
We both get bad starts but I'm the one taking early prizes with the Tonka TRUK and he cant recover
2-0

Round 3 - Gatr MT
I get a good start for once. This is a close game because he hits 3 heads then 4 heads on his speed stadium to set up and do massive Gatr damage. Eventually, my TRUK pulls out the win.
3-0

Round 4 - My Driver with Astromence
I T2 him with the little TRUK OOPS
4-0

Cuts to T2 for some unknown reason, fine with me

Finals - Gatr
Game 1
I T2 with the Tonka TRUK him
Game 2
Long game, he exhausts his hand with Gatrs attack to score some crucial KOs, and he doesnt draw into the supporters he needs to survive with his 0 card hand.
5-0

Another win for the TRUKs!

Props:
Leader
Pram winning with the same TRUK
Team HB - This time TRUK for his work on this deck. Theres a reason why all the decks are named after this guy
the CHAMP
Victory Medal

Slops:
TERRIBLE PACKS. OH GOD
My bro losing in t4

Last edited:
Kant, you know ... I think the first guy you faced (whom I also faced in Round 3) was playing with the Infernape pre-con =/ Astro-mence ... I think I might need to smack Monta up real good next time

Well, it seems that I couldn't make T2 despite I went 3-0 before I got Turn 2'd by Kant because I got paired down ... pairing down FTL :mad:

Bolt: well, it always hurt most when your opponent couldn't see it coming :lol:

sounds more as a lucktruk to me.

ehh, any deck can score a T2 when the other guy just has a lone 40 (or 50) hp guy. it's not like i needed a heads or any type of 3-4 card draw to ko it, 2 cards and an energy is enough

and the LUCK TRUK wont be coming until cities.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Kant, you know ... I think the first guy you faced (whom I also faced in Round 3) was playing with the Infernape pre-con =/ Astro-mence ... I think I might need to smack Monta up real good next time

Well, it seems that I couldn't make T2 despite I went 3-0 before I got Turn 2'd by Kant because I got paired down ... pairing down FTL :mad:

Bolt: well, it always hurt most when your opponent couldn't see it coming :lol:

i dont think it was a theme deck. he had a holo staraptor which doesnt come in the theme deck. oh well, its common to get cookie round 1

Everyone else, thx for the congrats. Another two (and maybe more) X-0 wins for team HB!! GO PRAM!

Last edited:
All I hear about is TRUK, TRUK, TRUK winning tournaments. Whether it is ice cream TRUK, Pickup TRUK, or Luck TRUK. What's next, a Peterbilt TRUK? Needless to say congratulations.

All I hear about is TRUK, TRUK, TRUK winning tournaments. Whether it is ice cream TRUK, Pickup TRUK, or Luck TRUK. What's next, a Peterbilt TRUK? Needless to say congratulations.

Oh don't worry, according to Kant, there will be many more TRUKs in store for the world. As far as some of the current ones that Kant used, I have swore not to tell anyone under blood oath :tongue:

Well I ran ice truk and went 4-2 4th, I just didn't bother to post because of the guys running ice truk that weekend, it wasn't worth posting a tourney report for such a lackluster finish.

Back