Tuttles Br's report~

Discussion in 'Battle Roads' started by phoenixback4fire, Sep 29, 2007.

1. phoenixback4fire

phoenixback4fire New Member

We started the day... waking up at 7 to get ready(cuz it takes me and tiff that long to get up).
    On the way I play tested that mad hatter deck (with a couple differences) against tiffany and james which i beat james and lets just say magmortar lv.x ...gg tiff lol. I decided to use my other deck GM for the tourny.

We got there about 30 minutes early we started around 11 and surprize I get a 1st round bye...:frown:

Matches and how they went.

1st round -
    I got a bye ..so not much action so i scoped out the compition.
    1-0

2nd round - andrew cox (mario)
    This was a wiked good match , he had everything on his bench from lucario to machamp (all were powered up) except for a lone machoke which i had draged out and I won because he had no more cards in his deck
    2-0

3rd round - tiffany mays (magmortar)
    I started with a tododile and hist her lone magmar for 30 ,then she w/p and got a new magmar with and nrg and attacked me for 20 then i got croky and did 50 to her and this went on and on and she couldent get set up because of my feraligator draging her off
    3-0

4th round - Gino rotundo/sorry if i misspelled it gino!(hmm close to same deck a few techs)
    Gino beat me on this due to time ... he was going to have me anywayz but time gets the best of us
    3-1

5th round - Denyella gnerre(gyrados+luxray+abomasnow)
    This was a quick game she had only a luxio and a gryados benched and i had mag and a gatr benched
    4-1

ON TO THE FINALS I MADE IT INTO THE TOP 4!!!!!

round six (semi finals)
    Me and gino AGIAN!
    this time he won the first game i won the second and they were REAlly long games but after the 2nd we ran out of time and had to play a sudden death match, He started with castform and i started with a totodile and i went first i did 10damadge and passed (i have rare candy in my hand) and i put one nrg on my tododile then he attaches an nrg to cast and ends i draw a gater! but i chose wisely and attacked agian his turn he plays mentor for a tododile and attaches an nrg does 10 next turn i draw into an nrg place on tododile rare candy and drag off ftw!
    5-1

round seven (finals) I am about freaking myself out and just going nuts in excitement!!!:eek:
    Me and Andrew cox Agian too ah!
    The first game we were prize for prize and he pulls through with a scramble and a Ppower on his lucario. tiffany was righting stuff down the entire match like " wiked intense!" 2nd round "adam is freaking out" lol tiff . I won due to andrew haveing no NRG left in his entire deck :frown: sry andrew.
    third round tiff wrote " adam came down from his sugar high finally!" :lol:
    It was 1 prize (andrew) to 3 (me) (tiffs so ridiculas) " I feel like im watching worlds but then i remember its only battle roads" came down to the last prizes and my gater pulls through for drag off knocking his luc.lvx out for game.

Props to-
    [andrew for being one of my best matches all day and for being a wiked cool kid
    [For gino taking my advice and loosing to it (even after he told me i was crazy for using castfrom
    [Dave cox for being one kool guy
    [Tiffany for playing her best even though i messed up her deck/and for being my cute girlfriend!<3
    [con ..hes just con
    [and too everyone who played today
    [FOR WINNING MY FIRST EVENT THIS SEASON (the first event i attend)
    [james m . for coming in 4th place in jouniors ..Nice job!
    [to thomas arena for coming in 1st place in jouniors
    [to patty and the lawson family for being nice and ordering pizza with us

2. KazamBolt

KazamBolt Active Member

Good job on the win!!

3. Jason

Jason New Member

So you beat Gino? wow. Gj.

4. Hatter™

Hatter™ Active Member

very nice!!!!!
    gj

5. KazamBolt

KazamBolt Active Member

Gino beat him.

6. phoenixback4fire

Kazam I won .... I won br's ? so how did gino win?

7. mumsascrappa

mumsascrappa Active Member

Congratulations on your win Adam!!! Kudos to Tiff for writing her thoughts on the game! :thumb:

8. JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze New Member

Great job Adam for your 1st win of the season!! See you guys this weekend.

9. Papi/Manny

Papi/Manny New Member

Grrr, how did Adam win a tourney before me? :p j/k. Nice job on your win (and gj on beating gino. ;) )

10. phoenixback4fire

Thank you guys so much for the support
    And like I said on the NE forums were all gonna get on a plane together for worlds cuz NE is just that good lol so were all going to win its just a matter of when :biggrin: