Typlosion and the Lati's

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by pokmeman, Oct 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pokmeman

pokmeman New Member

I don't really know where this idea came from, but I was wondering what everyone else thinks of my deck.

Pokemon: 20
    3 Latias ex d
    2 Latios ex d
    4 Cyndaquil d
    3 Quilava d
    3 Typhlosion (MT)
    1 Typhlosion d
    4 Holon's Castform

Trainers: 25
    4 Holon Adventurer
    3 Celio's Network/Bebe's Search (I'm not sure which one is better for this deck)
    3 Rare Candy
    3 Holon Mentor
    3 Windstorm
    2 Castaway
    2 Copycat
    2 Warp Point
    2 Strength Charm
    1 Scott
    2 Lake Boundary

Energy: 15
    11 Fire Energy
    4 Delta Rainbow Energy

The Strategy is to start with a Holon's Castform and delta draw while powering up a Latias ex. Once the Latias is powered up, I attack with it, and when it kills something, I put the energy onto another Latias on the bench using Typhlosions, and then I free retreat to the other Latias and attack until another KO.

The Typhlosion d is to cover the Psychic Weakness, and it also is good for getting rid of Big fighting types like Machamp DP (with Lake Boundary). The Strength Charm are needed for reaching the 100 damage plateau.

2. L00p_H01eS

L00p_H01eS New Member

i was thinking simlar to this but only with latis... THE NEW LATI@s...

well i have to wait untill dp 4 comes out. i was hoping to run Lati@s by citys but it didnt come out in dp3..

3. pokmeman

pokmeman New Member

I figure this kind is a little easier to run because Holon's Castform and d Rainbow make it easy to Tech things in. Like a tech Rayquaza ex if there were multiple Gatr/Empoleon decks in your Metagame.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.