Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Tyranitar Lv.X

HRPrime

Tyranitar Lv.X HP 160 :dark:
Stage 2 from Pupitar

:pbody: Darkness Defender
For each :dark: Energy on Tyranitar, any attacks that hit Tyranitar is reduced by 10.

:dark::dark::colorless: Darkness Fang 90
The Opponent's active Pokemon if now Poisoned

You can play Tyranitar Lv.X only on your active Tyranitar. You can use and Poke-Powers, Poke-Bodies, or attack from it's Previous Lv.

W::fighting: x2 R::psychic: -20 R::colorless::colorless:

What do you think?

Last edited:
Good... but not really an improvement from the Prime. Darkness Defenders quite cool, but the attack needs more power.
Most Stage 2 LV.Xs hit for a load of damage.

^ok how about it does 100 and if you flip tails the attack fails?
(hey that Rhymes, if tails it fails :lol:)

Darkness Fang, 90 damage + poison

Also, change the body to say for EACH darkness energy...

Good... but not really an improvement from the Prime. Darkness Defenders quite cool, but the attack needs more power.
Most Stage 2 LV.Xs hit for a load of damage.

Imo, you should actually level this up onto the stormfront T-Tar as it has pretty good synergy with the x.

^I think it would be better to look at the Prime one. Because not many T-tar players use Sf T-tar.

^SF body?

I'm sure that most of the energies played in T-tar are sp Dark and little :dark:

(SF T-tar will go Illegal next season.) (Edit: ninja'd by Mama Luigi)

^SF body?

I'm sure that most of the energies played in T-tar are sp Dark and little :dark:

(SF T-tar will go Illegal next season.) (Edit: ninja'd by Mama Luigi)

Again, this card would completely change T-Tar.
Also, luxchomp will be rotated next season, does that mean we shouldn't account for it now? (I know terrible analogy)

The reason T-Tar players don't use SF T-tar is because this doesn't exist.
This card would completely change T-Tar.

Yes it would change T-tar. And I guess SF T-tar would be used more if this card was real, but I wouldn't use SF T-tar.

I only said what I would do

I would agree that Sf T-tar would come back into play if this card was real. all I said was I wouldn't use Sf T-tar

I've got only 1 word for this card. BROKEN!

Seriously! Increasing defense for attaching a Darkness energy. And 90 and poison? That's also very broken!

I've got only 1 word for this card. BROKEN!

Seriously! Increasing defense for attaching a Darkness energy. And 90 and poison? That's also very broken!

This card is FAKE. Not REAL. He can make it however he wants.

The Card: I like this card, it's not overpowered, yet can be very powerful if you can get a ton of :dark: energy on it, preferably with Darkness Drive :thumb:

Three energies for 90 and poison isn't that broken when Gyarados can do 90 for no energies and Tyranitar can be done a lot of damage by Toxicroak G. It's a good card nonetheless but not seriously overpowered.

Back