Tyrany

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by KAZUTO!!!, Jan 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

Pokemon (18):

Tyranitar MT x4
    Pupitar MT x2
    Larvitar MT x4
    Weavile SW x3
    Sneasel DP x3
    Mantine Delta DF x2

Trainers (26):

Pokenav x3
    Great Ball x3
    Pokedex Handy910is x3
    TV Reporter x4
    Ceilio's Network x4
    Roseanne's Research x4
    Rare Candy x4

Energy (16):

Fighting Energy x6
    Basic Dark Energy x4
    Double Rainbow Energy x3
    Special Dark Energy x4

Strategy:Okay, try to start off with Sneasel, but Larvitar's fine. Let's say you had a Sneasel as your Active and Larvitar as your Benched. T1: Use a Ceilio's to get a Weavile to your hand. Attach a Fighting energy to Larvitar. Then, use the Fishing Engine (or whatever Trainers you have in your hand) to try and get a Rare Candy. T2: evolve Sneasel into Weavile. Once again, try to get a Rare Candy or two. If you do get a Candy, use Ceilio's to get a Tyranitar and evolve Larvitar into it. Now attach a Fighting energy to Tyranitar and use Shadow Charge to get two Dark Energy on to Tyranitar. T3: Use a Roseanne's to get a Mantine and Sableye. Use Excavate. A Basic energy? Good. Discard or not, dosn't matter. If it's not a Basic Energy, and it's something important, keep it. If it isn't something important, discard it. Now, send up Tyranitar if A: There's an energy on top/ in the discard pile (prefferably) or B:There isn't something important on top of your deck. Use Ground Burn for 80-120 damge!!!!!!! From there, just keep bringing back energies from the discard with Mantine and using Ground Burn for 100-120!
    Now, what if there is something important on top of your deck? Don't send up T-Tar. Attach an energy to Weavile. Pass. T4 Weavile will probally get KOed. Now there's an energy in the discard for T-Tar! Send him up, use Mantine's Power, Ground Burn for 100-120.
    Start with Larvitar/Mantine? Simple. With everything to search, just get out a Sneasel, then next turn evolve him, Retreat... repeat.

How do you like it? Made it for league. Let me know what you think and any fixes. Thanks in advance, Arceus999.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2008
  2. KaiserBeetle

KaiserBeetle New Member

Ok i've run a T-tar deck before and I like the Weavile but you got 1 too many, you should take out a 1-1 line and add in a 1-1 delcatty line to help get energies in the grave making sableye useless so take him out and 1 mantine and add two plus power, everything in this format has 130 hp. Actually I think i'll try that out myself, thanks, my trainers are a bit different though; for the searching for guys I run a 2-0-2 line of meganium d, I might add a bayleef to it we'll see...hmmm...(runs to get deck)...yess...yessss....mwahahaha! I think your helping me more than i'm helping you but lets see what else have I got to say...oh...why aren't you running special darkness energies? I say take out 2 basic darks and 2 fighting and add 4 special darks, i'm pretty sure shadow charge can get them because it doesn't designate whether they need to be basic or not, it's like how you can get Double Rainbow Energy with Pokedex handy910is. But ya I'll run Meganium d 'cause I don't have the balls (tee hee). Tell you what, i'll get my varient up and report back tomarrow with new information that may help. Sorry if I spammed and good luck with your good deck.

3. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

The reason I don't have too many Special Dark Energies is because they don't have the effect to add an extra 20 to Ground Burn. And yes, please report back how good you did and I will too.

4. pokmeman

pokmeman New Member

Mantine allows for your extra damage, so why not add more with Special Darks? Use TVR instead of POV to get the energy there in the first place. You only need to do it once to get into a loop. Drop 2 Fightings for 2 Special dark. That way adding 20 with Pure darks is doable for more than one T-tar.

5. KaiserBeetle

KaiserBeetle New Member

Special Dark's do add damage to groud burn, the attack doesn't specify basic or not so it powers up if you hit special dark or even double rainbow for that matter. I played my deck today but uh...I kinda tossed the deck and built a Shiftry control deck...so ya, but everything worked as well as you would expect.

6. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

Yeah, I changed my mind and used Banbliss instead...

7. mca3

mca3 New Member

- Master ball and Dusk ball. + Great ball and quick ball. Other than that, Good deck!!!

8. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

Why Quick Ball? I have so many Pokemon in this deck, it probally won't get what I nead. Great Ball, however, I like. It allows me to get my Basics. Thanks for saying that it's a good deck.

9. mca3

mca3 New Member

No problem! You are right about the Quick ball, but it will help slim your deck down too. I like seeing people build red face paint decks, I like building something different, you know what I mean?

10. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

Hmm, well I think I'll leave the Quick Ball, and add in 2 more TV Reporters and a Pokedex. NOW I'm going to see your Blastoise deck.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Any more comments/sugestions/fixes? Anyone?

Last edited: Jan 21, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.