Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

U-s-a Rocks =d

Jason

Happy Independence Day to the good ol USA, & hope all of you fellow Americans to have a GREAT July 4th day full of PAR-TAYs, FIRE-WORKs, and GREAT SOCIAL FUN with friends & family. =D

Hurray, secession! So, who wants to do it again?

Keep in mind the reasons this country was founded. Happy Independence Day! It sure is something when a foreigner says Happy Independence Day, thanx.

I hate July 4th because I got these awful next door neighbors that think it is cool to light off illegal professional grade fireworks (they're people in their forties with maturities of teenagers IMO) in their driveway (one of my next door neighbor even lights stuff off in the woods sometimes :nonono:). There are trees everywhere. And get this... there is a 70 acre amish field across the street, and he once let them light them off down there... why can't they ask him to do it again~? :frown:

i love fourth of july, all of the parties, but they are at my house, so i have to clean and set up (worst part). and it is raining, so i might not ave fire works (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont really do anything eexcept just watch some fireworks. not much family together time just lay back and enjoy the explosion. :cool:

I went to Busch Gardens last night to see their fireworks, but thats about all I'm doing for the holiday.

How am I celebrating July 4th? I'm laying around the house trying to get over some stomach virus/food poisoning

Happy independence day! Me, i'm just lying around the house waiting for my parents to decide what they want to do today. Yeesh Jorel I hope you get to feel better.

The neighbor's fireworks always scare my dog. Dodging a giant furball that's catapulting around your house howling maniacally is not fun.

Did it just rain here on the east coast, or did it rain out west too? It rained all day long.

I liked the cooler temperature though.

We had some rain in the afternoon, but it went away quickly. It sounds like everywhere else got it pretty bad though.:frown:

Back